FANDANGO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FANDANGO

When on EARTH is this guy gonna debut? He's had like 2-3 vignettes every WWE program. Is he any good? What are their plans for him? I'm just amazed at the amount of promo they're giving him.

Re: FANDANGO

I honestly stopped caring. They had promos for him for a while, then stopped for months, and then started up again. I hate characters like this, I find them stupid and totally at odds with what the program should be about. I honestly don't give a crap, and won't unless he debuts as the anti-Brodus: a guy billed as a lame dancer but debuts as a serious wrecking machine. But as it stands now ... get it over with, or drop the character for good.

Also, the idiocy of building a newcomer up in the heart of WrestleMania season astounds me.

Comment

And let the bitching begin. I'm just going to refer you all to the text in my signature.

Oh, and it's...

FON... DON... GO!!!

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
      Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
      Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

Johnny Curtis has been great on NXT. My guess is they didn't want to actually debut him and get him lost in the Mania shuffle, so they postponed his debut and are now starting him up again for an April 8th debut.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, Falcy, even I'm starting to get upset at the "Everything in wrestlin g has to be super-serious." Corny gimmicks should always be a welcome staple in the World of Wrestling.

Comment

I am no prognosticator, but I think this is a failed character. He's too 80's. The wrestler may be talented and have a future but not as Fan-Dang-O!

Fandango sucks!

Comment

Ehh, don't really care. I'm not looking forward to his debut. He's probably not gonna last long in this gimmick anyway.

Comment

Well Johnny Curtis is a great wrestler I've seen him on NXT, I think this gimmik will go over great with the fans as long s he's a face . If they ever make him a heel with this gimmick it wont be nice.

Comment

I can't wait until he's "canned-ango"

Comment

*sees Vingette without seeing him wrestle*

Guy sucks, fire him.

Thats basically this thread in a nutshell.

Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.

Comment

I can't help but feel this repackaging/new gimmick is unnecessary. Not because it's too goofy but because his weird/creepy character on NXT Redemption was fine, just never give a chance on the main roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
                      *sees Vingette without seeing him wrestle*

Guy sucks, fire him.

Thats basically this thread in a nutshell.
                      Yup.

And then a day later, "WWE never gives these guys a chance!"

Comment

And before we get the "If his gimmick sucks, he sucks" shtick, Dolph Zigglers original gimmick was just introducing himself over and over like a pokemon. Oh, and I recall everyone saying he sucked and should be released because he had a goofy name back then too.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
                          Guy sucks, fire him.
                          No, no, no. I'm not saying Johnny Curtis sucks. I'm saying the Fandango character is going to hold no entertainment value for me if it's anything like every other insipid dance character WWE has debuted. Brodus and Tensai are more than enough. Hell, DJ Gabriel on ECW gave me my fill for the next decade.

Johnny Curtis deserves better.

Comment

And how do we know this is like every other dance character? For starters, he's a heel. And, from live show reports, he's integrated much of his dirty curty character into it. So, again, what's the problem?

Comment

Yup. Can we at least not judge before we've seen the character?

Remember how everybody thought WWE was going to handle Muhammad Hassan and Eugene? They were wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X