Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Rock work WM 30?

Spoiler

Rock-Cena III to Unify the World Titles! That should make everyone giddy!

I would like to see Rock versus Randy Orton (heel).

Re: Will Rock work WM 30?

Rock vs. Ziggler (or riot)

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
      Rock vs. Ziggler (or riot)
      For some people they will think Ziggler is not at that level yet to warrant a match against Rock. But here's the deal: a lot can happen in one year. Personally I think Ziggler is ready right now to be World Champion. If he has a successful year as champion with a long reign or multiple reigns he will be at another level come WM 30. I'm all for Ziggler-Rock.

Comment

Weren't you just complaining about people jokingly suggesting Rock vs Cena III in another thread Justin?

Comment

Originally posted by hr View Post
          Weren't you just complaining about people jokingly suggesting Rock vs Cena III in another thread Justin?
          You do you realize that I don't want Rock-Cena III to happen right? I'm just putting it out there to get people wrongly speculating because you know that's their first thought when seeing this thread.

Comment

Great news about rock competing at next years wrestlemania. It's always awesome when The Rock is around. And also am thinking it could be rocks last match next year Though am hoping it's not.

Ziggler: Great talent and as soon as he ditches AJ and that other guy. I see nothing but good things for him. And he will be a awesome WHC. And if he is going too face rock he has too have a decent run as WWE Champion

Comment

One Last Time...
              The Rock vs Triple H

It will happen!

Spoiler

Comment

Rock should go over Cena, go Hollywood and mock us that he's taken the belt hostage and then end the streak at 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss HHH View Post
                  One Last Time...
                  The Rock vs Triple H

It will happen!

Spoiler
                  Assuming that they're doing Rock/Brock at SummerSlam and no other megastars emerge over the next year, this might be the best option.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Hopefully this will stop more speculation of Austin returning for a match at 30.

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
                    in response to RVD's return

Comment

Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post
                      Hopefully this will stop more speculation of Austin returning for a match at 30.
                      I would love Austin too return for one more match. It's a wrestling fans fantasy.

Comment

Return for a match with the Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                          Return for a match with the Rock.
                          No, I want him too return for Cm Punk. I didn't even mention The Rock in my post.

Comment

I know. I just think it would be beyond hilarious if all this time that was what we got.

Comment

Well we all know were getting Cena/Rock II which sucks but hopefully at WM 30 we get something much better.Ideally for me it would be Brock/Rock II if they don't have that match at this years SummerSlam(which has been rumored) if that one is already used up I really like to see Rock/Taker,Rock/Triple H or even on last time Rock/Jericho.The best match out of that bunch to go with would be Rock/Taker which could be huge but then we wouldn't get Cena/Taker which I think MUST HAPPEN at somepoint and should be book a head of a possible Rock/Taker match up.

Anyways even with my lack of interest in Dwayne know days I pretty shock that he's staying around much more then I thought he was and will be wrestling more matches.Only thing now that kind of bothers me is if he's going to be a round hear and their for at least the next year at some point he's going to have to wrestle on a RAW/Smackdown because the hole come out cut a promo and leave thing is really getting old and tired.Same goes for guys like Triple H and Lesnar.

Comment

Working...
                              X