Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say It To My Face? A-Ri Possible Repackage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say It To My Face? A-Ri Possible Repackage?

2. Tensai defeated Alex Riley. Tensai won twice. Vickie Guerrero came out and said the match would be a dance-off. Riley told Tensai to go first and then attacked him from behind. Tensai then told riley to face him...face to face. Tensai worked a looser style and was more comedic and played to the crowd and everyone enjoyed it. He beat riley with a running senton. Riley got on the mic, calling himself a "rare breed," and told the ref (Charles Robinson) that 'in the wwe rulebook, page 54, paragraph 6, line 5, it clearly states that if a competitor has a rock in their shoe the match has to be restarted.' Tensai proceeded to clothesline Riley and hit another running senton to the cheers of the crowd.

I am down for this.....I think he'd pull that smarty pants type of heel. Cena might have a say on how far this goes though....
    Currently Playing:
    Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Re: Say It To My Face? A-Ri Possible Repackage?

Good God, Blindy. Where do your tastes in wrestling come from? Riley is honestly the worst wrestler I've ever seen minus Khali. He botches everything. He's horrible.

Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Summer of Punk View Post
      Good God, Blindy. Where do your tastes in wrestling come from? Riley is honestly the worst wrestler I've ever seen minus Khali. He botches everything. He's horrible.
      His dad played for the NY Jets, so he won me over there

He was awful during his face run though but he might have gotten better.....it happens.
      Currently Playing:

Comment

Riley was only good when paired with Miz, the second they took them apart, Riley was truly exposed. This new gimmick might result in a month long push then he'll be back where he's been for ages now, his rightful spot on the card.

Though he does have sweet entrance music.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
        I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
        Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

Wrestling skills can be learned with time and matches Riley got a good charisma but he needs to be the bad guy

Comment

I heard he actually became solid since they stopped showing him on the Main Shows. I haven't watched Superstars or NXT in ages, though, so I can't say for myself. But I heard he's actually decent now. Plus, the guy has charisma and can work the stick. So long as he doesn't drop anybody on their head, he should be fine and deserves a push.

A heel repackaging sounds good to me. And quoting the rulebook? That's awesome.

Comment

Wait so everyone hates this guy too? Dammit.
              Originally posted by RT
              I'm an Ice Cube.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice View Post
                Wait so everyone hates this guy too? Dammit.
                Not me! I've always liked Riley. I thought he had potential as an on-screen character, even if he had ways to go in the ring. And, frankly, I didn't mind so much that he sucked in the ring. Plus, his theme song is boss.

Comment

Originally posted by DC View Post
                  I heard he actually became solid since they stopped showing him on the Main Shows. I haven't watched Superstars or NXT in ages, though, so I can't say for myself. But I heard he's actually decent now. Plus, the guy has charisma and can work the stick. So long as he doesn't drop anybody on their head, he should be fine and deserves a push.

A heel repackaging sounds good to me. And quoting the rulebook? That's awesome.
                  The ladies love him too...can't underestimate the pull from the ladies.
                  Currently Playing:

Comment

Not me! I've always liked Riley. I thought he had potential as an on-screen character, even if he had ways to go in the ring. And, frankly, I didn't mind so much that he sucked in the ring. Plus, his theme song is boss.
                    I always thought there was some potential there.

And then he didn't exist anymore.
                    Originally posted by RT
                    I'm an Ice Cube.

Comment

There were a few weeks that he got huge reactions and everyone was touting him as the next big star, at least that's how I remember it. Then Miz mercifully got away from Riley and after a nothing feud with Ziggler IIRC, he was gone.

I've just never seen anything in him, nothing except his theme.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                      I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                      Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

Originally posted by Ice View Post
                        I always thought there was some potential there.

And then he didn't exist anymore.

u cant c me.
                        Currently Playing:

Comment

Echoed.

He has a good look. He wouldn't be my first guy to get a major push or anything, but I wouldn't mind it.

Comment

He's still with the WWE?

Comment

Riley is a VERY good heel. I think he is better at being heel than face. Had he did not have the stinker with Dolph and get hurt, he might have had a decent run as a face. I knew this from a dark match with Jimmy Wang Yang a year before his NXT run.

Comment

Working...
                              X