Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

    As I said in the past, Iím sorry being a new guy here I donít post often, but itís very hard during the week. I sit at a computer all day at work code breaking Jericho style and by the time I get home the last thing I want to do is see a computer screen. But I appreciate all the feedback and cool new friends Iíve made here in the PW forum.

    Let us commenceÖ

    I forgot to mention this in last weekís rant, but I dig the new Tensai. I know many of you are upset and rightfully so because of all the hard work Tensai put in Japan and having it not appreciated in the WWE world, but the same can be said about Daniel Bryan. Now you all must understand, Vince gave both of these guys a chance to make money, but they had to change their character to sustain longevity for themselves and profitability for the companyÖ after all it is a business. I think personally Tensai wasnít happy about it at first, but now that he looks into the crowd and seeís the look on childrenís faces how can he not be happy? That is what the business is about after all right?

    Itís all about airtime! And goat face and tat face get it now. But perhaps the unwashed masses donít. Think about itÖ one grew a horrid beard, one learned a few dances moves and now they get a reaction rather than people heading for the concession stands when they come out. And donít say thatís not true, Iíve seen it with my own eyes. Speaking of airtime, I didnít see AJ and Big E all weekÖ whoo hooo! Iím sorry I just prefer Dolph by himself. I donít want him to win the title because of others, he has worked too hard to get to this point and I just see commotion around him all the time.

    I heard some rumblings tonight about The Miz botching a suplex and hurting CM Punk. Thatís unfortunate but those things happen. Letís drop all the chatter about firing The Miz, we lost Mr. Kennedy that way cause of Ortonís bitching and moaning and I refuse to see that happen again due to a botched move. Austin didnít try to get Owen fired, Cody didnít try to get Kane fired, so CM Punk just needs to suck it up and be a man about it. I do hope The Miz apologies if he knows he was careless with the move, then just leave it at that. Just FYI Brock threw a chair near the Mizís head and he didnít bitch or complain to anyone.

    Great news, Damien Sandow is on to his singles career and I expect big things for him. He summoned goat face the other night and goat face appeared; very powerful skill, too bad he canít make him permanently disappear j/k. It would be great if Sandow was the ďAmericanĒ that confronted Antonio Cesaro in a heel vs heel rivalry up to WM. That would be a great exchange on the mic. Alas it wonít happen since it looks like The Miz has that slot.

    Iím still promoting a new Dangerous Alliance and the 2nd coming of Paul E. Dangerously, but I take it that isnít what many people want. Well itís what I want so it should happen because I know whatís best for my fellow fans j/k. Hope you all like the new banner my brother made. Apparently he has some skills that I wasnít aware of. Iím gonna get negative repped for that huh? Ah well such is life, one big negative rep at times.

    You all have a blessed week ahead.

    Til next week this is Doneski Singh OíMally the Curry Eating Potato eater signing off.

    potatocurry.jpg

  • #2
    Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

    Great stuff Justin. I love how you think you're so important that you need to make a self indulgent thread to repeat all of the stuff you post throughout the week.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

      I don't see how Miz going the way of Ken Anderson is a bad thing.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

        Originally posted by hr View Post
        Great stuff Justin. I love how you think you're so important that you need to make a self indulgent thread to repeat all of the stuff you post throughout the week.
        My name is not Justin... we have a winner for confused drone of the week! What does he win? Absolutely nothing which is about equivalent to his IQ.

        When did I say I post throughout the week? Read the top paragraph again that says I DO NOT have time to post throughout the week.

        They don't do background checks here do they?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

          Who doesn't like a good alter ego?!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

            Originally posted by Crippler View Post
            I don't see how Miz going the way of Ken Anderson is a bad thing.
            Miz is actually a much bigger asset than Ken Anderson who is just a much bigger asshole (pun intended). He's just as valuable (not Justin Valuable) as CM Punk whether people want to admit it or not. The WWE TV ratings with The Miz as champ were higher than any point with Punk as champion. Now I'm not saying he is a better wrestler than Punk because he is not, but just making the point that he is a commodity to the WWE, a hard worker, and you don't hear nearly as much crap from him so I wouldn't be looking for Vince to fire him over this incident. If he was stupid enough to do that then TNA would grab him in a heartbeat.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

              Originally posted by LS View Post
              Who doesn't like a good alter ego?!

              You have been positively repped for excellently executing that image solider!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

                Originally posted by Doneski View Post
                My name is not Justin... we have a winner for confused drone of the week! What does he win? Absolutely nothing which is about equivalent to his IQ.

                When did I say I post throughout the week? Read the top paragraph again that says I DO NOT have time to post throughout the week.

                They don't do background checks here do they?
                Two things.

                1) The bolded part is flaming, which is against the rules of PW. Consider this a friendly warning.

                2) Just because you don't have time to post during the week doesn't mean you need to post a weekly recap of your thoughts. There are threads to discuss pretty much everything you said here, and most of them are still on the same page. Please use those so we don't have random thoughts threads all over the place.

                Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
                Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

                  Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Two things.

                  1) The bolded part is flaming, which is against the rules of PW. Consider this a friendly warning.

                  2) Just because you don't have time to post during the week doesn't mean you need to post a weekly recap of your thoughts. There are threads to discuss pretty much everything you said here, and most of them are still on the same page. Please use those so we don't have random thoughts threads all over the place.

                  Double standard... him calling me self-indulgent is okay, but I'm flaming him? Secondly if I want to keep my thoughts with people who want to hear them and have weekly discourse with me where I can keep track of it on one link that is not okay?

                  What kind of rules are these? Is it that big a deal that I want to contribute to the forum and keep everything in one place rather than sit here for hours clicking on several different links?

                  Please explain to me who's life am I making harder by making one post a week just so I can contribute?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

                    Originally posted by Doneski View Post
                    Double standard... him calling me self-indulgent is okay, but I'm flaming him?
                    No, I called Justin self indulgent.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

                      Originally posted by Doneski View Post
                      Double standard... him calling me self-indulgent is okay, but I'm flaming him? Secondly if I want to keep my thoughts with people who want to hear them and have weekly discourse with me where I can keep track of it on one link that is not okay?

                      What kind of rules are these? Is it that big a deal that I want to contribute to the forum and keep everything in one place rather than sit here for hours clicking on several different links?

                      Please explain to me who's life am I making harder by making one post a week just so I can contribute?
                      I didn't give you a warning. I gave you a friendly warning. Plus, he didn't call you self-indulgent. He called your thread self-indulgent. Which, quite frankly, it is. You named it after yourself. It's the definition of self-indulgent. Saying he has an IQ of 0 is indeed flaming.

                      If everybody posted their own weekly recap threads, it'd be pretty ridiculous, wouldn't it? Especially if it was entirely people who post once a week. We'd never get anything done around here. The whole point of having separate threads to talk about these issues is organization. But two of the things you're talking about are threads on the first page. I mean, the Miz thread was started TODAY. That's hardly clicking around for hours.

                      And to answer your last question, mine. And I'm incredibly self-indulgent.

                      Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
                      Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

                        Originally posted by hr View Post
                        No, I called Justin self indulgent.
                        Okay well why are you taking shots at my brother when he isn't here? That's about the 3rd time I've seen it and I've only been here 3 weeks. Pretty pathetic. It shows the quality of people in here (not everyone since I do get friend requests so there are some people that are like-minded). But it's sad that I take the time to write something up to engage people and you crap all over it and then I get reprimanded for responding. I guess I'll have to think again if I want to spend time here when I can be doing other things.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

                          Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          I didn't give you a warning. I gave you a friendly warning. Plus, he didn't call you self-indulgent. He called your thread self-indulgent. Which, quite frankly, it is. You named it after yourself. It's the definition of self-indulgent. Saying he has an IQ of 0 is indeed flaming.

                          If everybody posted their own weekly recap threads, it'd be pretty ridiculous, wouldn't it? Especially if it was entirely people who post once a week. We'd never get anything done around here. The whole point of having separate threads to talk about these issues is organization. But two of the things you're talking about are threads on the first page. I mean, the Miz thread was started TODAY. That's hardly clicking around for hours.

                          And to answer your last question, mine. And I'm incredibly self-indulgent.


                          NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE AROUND HERE? LOL. I'm sorry I didn't know we were engineering for NASA. My apologies, I'll stay away so I don't get in the way of whatever it is we are trying to get done around here that clearly I don't understand. Well it's been fun, time to get some rest and get to my job tomorrow, you know the basis of my post because I don't have time during the week to be here but I try on the weekends. But you won't have to worry about that anymore.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

                            Wow, that hardly took any time at all.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Get Down With Doneski!!! Week ending 2-10-13

                              Originally posted by hr View Post
                              Great stuff Justin. I love how you think you're so important that you need to make a self indulgent thread to repeat all of the stuff you post throughout the week.
                              That was my brother and thanks for NOT welcoming him into the IWC with open arms. Unbelievable.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X