why not Y2J VS Undertaker at WM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why not Y2J VS Undertaker at WM

Why because its never happened other than in the chamber a few years ago with Y2J pinning him for the championship?

This could be a great match

Re: why not Y2J VS Undertaker at WM

I can't remember Jericho winning a big match, it's so far back since he did. Fans just wouldn't buy this.

Comment

They're gonna do Jericho vs Ziggler by the looks, so don't even worry about it. There's plenty of better matches for Taker than this.

Comment

i think taker should wait for wm30 to return he miss but at the same time he the expected winner and they dont have a good plot for him

Comment

Spoiler

Comment

Justin, spoiler tags please. It's not too much to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd View Post
              Justin, spoiler tags please. It's not too much to ask.
              Sorry buddy

Comment

I can't remember Jericho winning a big match, it's so far back since he did. Fans just wouldn't buy this.
                He won a cage match against Batista on RAW a long time ago. When Jericho climbed out and won, it was a good feeling. I never liked Batista.

Y2J vs Undertaker might end up being the best match of the night. It certainly has every element required for a match of the year candidate.

Comment

There would be absolutely no suspense in that potential match. A guy that's been pinned by Heath Slater isn't going to beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Spoiler

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                  I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                  Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

Of course nobody is going to buy that Jericho is a legitimate threat to Taker. At this point, the only person that seems like a credible threat is Cena. And knowing Cena, he will refuse to win because his respect for Taker behind the scenes.

Comment

They COULD build Jericho up before facing Undertaker - although I doubt they have the time now. It won't happen anyway. If this match was gonna be made it would have had to have been many years ago now. Jericho will put over Dolph and probably Ryback by the sounds of things before moving on. Who knows what The Undertaker will be doing, facing Punk seems quite likely now.

Comment

We could've gotten Jericho Vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26, but you can thank Michaels for putting a stop to that.

Comment

Unfortunately right now Chris is "Jobbercho" so he is no threat to Taker what so ever.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Comment

When you have a resume that says you beat The Rock and Stone Cold in separate matches on the same night, that should be all that's needed to challenge anyone or any title for the rest of your career.
                            Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
                            Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
                            Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
                            Cena fan for LIFE
                            Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

Meh.

Jericho is the guy that comes in, loses to a few guys, and then leaves. He's not a threat to anyone really let alone The Undertaker.

Comment

Working...
                              X