2013 Elimination Chamber PPV Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Elimination Chamber PPV Thread

In just over twenty days we'll be having the final pay-per-view before WrestleMania, the monstrous Elimination Chamber!

We should get a better idea after RAW tonight, but what do you think the EC matches will be?

Here is my predictions as of now. But I still have open spots in both matches.

Spoiler

Re: 2013 Elimination Chamber PPV Thread

Whilst chamber matches seem the most likely, I can see Cena go the same route he did in 2008 and not wait until WrestleMania.

Gives us Rock/Cena II and leaves the door open for both men to face other opponents at Mania.

Comment

Originally posted by Heteroflexible View Post
      Whilst chamber matches seem the most likely, I can see Cena go the same route he did in 2008 and not wait until WrestleMania.

Gives us Rock/Cena II and leaves the door open for both men to face other opponents at Mania.
      It'd be unlikely that the WWE would have a match that big of a draw at EC

Comment

I can see a singles rematch between Rock and Punk quite honestly.

Comment

No interest in this PPV whatsoever. This will be the first one I miss in quite a long time.

I'd rather never watch wrestling again than watch Rock beat Punk again. Fuck off, WWE.

Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig.

Comment

Put Rock in the chamber. His matches see him looking something awful. Dude is gassed in 5 minutes and rolling around the ring most of the match. At least in a chamber, he'll be protected more. 5 other guys can easily hide his flaws.

Comment

It looks like a Rock/Punk singles match is set in stone, but I hope we get a 3 on 3 Chamber match between the Shield and Cena/Ryback/Sheamus (in addition to the WHC Chamber match, of course).

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
                It looks like a Rock/Punk singles match is set in stone, but I hope we get a 3 on 3 Chamber match between the Shield and Cena/Ryback/Sheamus (in addition to the WHC Chamber match, of course).
                I think that Shield match will definitely happen; it's shaping that way anyway. Probably the most interesting match on the card if it does happen (in my opinion anyway).

Comment

Going to be a pleasure to watch Rock/Punk 2 live even though I already know the outcome.

It's shaping up to be a great PPV and one I will thoroughly enjoy. The Shield possibly in action, Chris Jericho vs Ziggler potentially, ADR defending his championship, and of course the EC matches themselves. Could even have a Lesnar or Undertaker appearance. I'm ready to go!

All credit goes to surrender!

Comment

So is it fair to say that there will only be one EC match this year? What would be the point of having one for the RAW brand?

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmania View Post
                      So is it fair to say that there will only be one EC match this year? What would be the point of having one for the RAW brand?
                      Shield vs Sheamus, Cena, and Orton: 3v3 chamber match would be my guess as the 2nd chamber match.

Comment

Originally posted by Summer of Punk View Post
                        No interest in this PPV whatsoever. This will be the first one I miss in quite a long time.

I'd rather never watch wrestling again than watch Rock beat Punk again. Fuck off, WWE.
                        If Punk regains the title against The Rock at Elimination Chamber you need to take this back and write "I Love Double Double E" 434 times.

Comment

Maybe it's just me but I'd like to see the WWE take a page out of their video games and do a team Elimination Chamber match for the Raw brand, Team Cena (Cena/Ryback/Sheamus) vs. Team Shield (Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns) so the top three matches at Elimination Chamber would look something like.

World Heavyweight Championship
                          Elimination Chamber Match

Del Rio(c) vs. Big Show vs. Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho vs. ???

Team Cena vs. Team Shield

Team Cena (Cena/Ryback/Sheamus) vs. Team Shield (Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns)

WWE Championship Match
                          The Rock(c) vs. CM Punk

Banner Credit: Surrender
                          Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                          Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Lony View Post
                            Maybe it's just me but I'd like to see the WWE take a page out of their video games and do a team Elimination Chamber match for the Raw brand Team Cena (Cena/Ryback/Sheamus) vs. Team Shield (Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns) so the top three matches at Elimination Chamber will look something like.

World Heavyweight Championship

Del Rio(c) vs. Big Show vs. Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho vs. ???

WWE Championship Match
                            The Rock(c) vs. CM Punk
                            Perfect card. You can even take Ziggler and Jericho out and spotlight up and comers like Swagger, Cesaro and Miz.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
                            The Rock vs. CM Punk

SIX MAN TAG TEAM ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH
                            Team Cena (John Cena, Sheamus, & Ryback) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns, Deam Ambrose, & Seth Rollins)

ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
                            Alberto Del Rio vs. The Big Show vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz vs. Jack Swagger vs. Randy Orton

Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
                            Wade Barrett vs. Bo Dallas

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
                            Kaitlyn vs. Tamina Snuka

TAG TEAM TURMOIL FOR THE WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
                            Hell No! (Daniel Bryan & Kane) vs. The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) vs.
                            Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio vs. The Primetime Players (Titus O’Neil & Darren Young) vs.
                            Rhodes Scholars (Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes) vs. Tbe New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn)
                            Last edited by Stefan; 01-31-2013, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lony View Post

This is going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X