News on Jericho and Lesnar's WWE Futures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News on Jericho and Lesnar's WWE Futures

As we broke on Sunday in the PWInsider Elite section, WWE and Brock Lesnar have come to terms for a new two year deal. Lesnar will be locked in to the company through Wrestlemania 31.
    Lesnar's current existing deal was set to expire at Wrestlemania 29.
    http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=75009

Chris Jericho has signed a new short-term deal with WWE and will be working for the company full-time through Wrestlemania 29, according to multiple sources. The two sides quietly came to a deal a few weeks ago I am told.WWE has put a video online with Jericho and Dolph Ziggler going back and forth, so that appears to be the direction they are going in with him.

WWE has already released a new t-shirt for Jericho.
    Shirts
    Spoiler

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=75008

Wow, Brock's staying until 31. We could get Brock vs. Taker, Sheamus, Ryback, Cena (rematch), plus a few others.

I'm guessing Jericho will put Ziggler over at WM29 similar to how Foley put Edge over at WM22.

Re: News on Jericho and Lesnar's WWE Futures

This is great news as I'm a big fan of both of these guys, would love to see a Jericho/Ziggler match at WM 29 though I'm not sure what that means for Dolpg Ziggler's MITB contract also glad to hear the WWE signed a two year contract extension with the WWE as now I'll maybe get that Lesnar/Sheamus match sometime down the road.

Banner Credit: Surrender
    Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
    Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Absolutely thrilled about Brock. I can now slightly accept the Lesnar/HHH rematch because at least they can go somewhere with it now.

Hopefully they can get a few more matches out of Brock under the new contract, because I'm not too sure how many times Brock can quit/retire from WWE at this point.

Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
      Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Comment

This site also confirmed Carlito and Shelton were locked in for surprise spots in the Rumble.

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
          This site also confirmed Carlito and Shelton were locked in for surprise spots in the Rumble.
          lol Was about to post the same thing.

Comment

Jericho said on WWE.com that he's been rehired, so he's definitely back.

Notable tidbit: This is the first Chris Jericho debut/return that did not involve video promos.

But the whole "He knows how to make an entrance" thing is still very much intact.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

And for once, it was a well-kept secret!

Comment

Meltz is reporting that it's a verbal deal with Lesnar so far, but those are the terms.

Comment

Great news if true

Comment

Awesome news about Jericho. Kind of silly in kayfabe to rehire him though a few months after he was fired for losing a match.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeki View Post
                      Awesome news about Jericho. Kind of silly in kayfabe to rehire him though a few months after he was fired for losing a match.
                      That was under a previous administration. And who better for Vickie to hire to piss off Dolph?

Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Comment

Has anyone made the "Lesnar can make two more appearances" joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          That was under a previous administration. And who better for Vickie to hire to piss off Dolph?
                          Ah true! Should have thought about that before I posted . I thought Fozzy were signed to a music festival here in Australia in early March, but I guess that wouldn't really mess up Jericho's schedule if it is only a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            The fact that AJ was the general manager who made that stipulation will fit perfectly into this storyline as well.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
                              The fact that AJ was the general manager who made that stipulation will fit perfectly into this storyline as well.
                              Yeah. This will be a good way to keep Dolph occupied through Mania.

Comment

Working...
                              X