Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last SmackDown Party before the Royal Rumble: Just Bring It, Shield.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last SmackDown Party before the Royal Rumble: Just Bring It, Shield.

NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

Tonight on SmackDown, The Rock returns to his show to address the Shield's attack on him from this past Monday night's Raw. What will the Great One have to say to his adversaries, as well as his Royal Rumble opponent, WWE Champion CM Punk?

Punk himself claims that he will call out the Shield tonight. Will he continue to deny involvement with them, or is the jig up? Also, will he have any closing comments towards the man he calls "Dwayne"?

How will Alberto Del Rio and Big Show prepare for their second Last Man Standing match this Sunday?

Finally, which 30-man Royal Rumble competitor will make the biggest impact tonight?

Find out on the final SmackDown before the OFFICIAL start to the Road to WrestleMania, the Royal Rumble!

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Re: Last SmackDown Party before the Royal Rumble: Just Bring It, Shield.

I will henceforth refer to this team as:

Team Hell SI!

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Another Sheamus/Barrett match, this should be good.

Banner Credit: Surrender
      Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
      Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Came in here just to say that Rosa Mendes is quite possibly the worst pro wrestler on the planet.

Comment

Well, Rosa has replaced Eve in one aspect. The mid-match gyrating.
          Originally posted by mx518
          he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
          No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
          NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post
            Well, Rosa has replaced Eve in one aspect. The mid-match gyrating.
            No complaints there.

Bender

Comment

Didn't say it was bad or good. Simply making the statement.

Spoiler
              he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
              No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.

Comment

I thought it was well-known that Rose could not wrestle, I hope to god her tweets don't come to anything and we don't see her wrestle much, if at all this year.

Comment

Dean Ambrose just looks nuts; not pro wrestling nuts, but legit unstable.

Comment

Originally posted by Krimzon View Post
                    Dean Ambrose just looks nuts; not pro wrestling nuts, but legit unstable.
                    When he debuted in this attire, I thought he could be a gunman in a tragedy.

Comment

Horrible editing there.

Comment

I've been dreading the Royal Rumble since Raw 1000.

Comment

Comment

Seriously, WWE's Royal Rumble commercial basically spells out that Cena is winning...

Bender

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
                              Seriously, WWE's Royal Rumble commercial basically spells out that Cena is winning...
                              Well, yeah. I mean....

Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                              X