One NXT Competitor Will Enter The Royal Rumble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One NXT Competitor Will Enter The Royal Rumble

WWE have released a video stating that they will be holding an NXT tournament during the Royal Rumble fanfest, and the winner will be given the opportunity to enter the Royal Rumble match:

As in the video, the competitors in the tournament will be Corey Graves, Oliver Grey, Luke Harper (Brodie Lee), Xavier Woods (Consequences Creed), Connor O'Brian, Adrian Neville (PAC), Bo Dallas (Rotunda) and Leo Kruger.

A great idea and brilliant opportunity to one of the NXT wrestlers to showcase what they can do for a bigger audience.

So who do you guys want to win the tournament and debut at the Royal Rumble?

Re: One NXT Competitor Will Enter The Royal Rumble

Luke Harper, Ratman or Consequences please.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

Corey Graves, it has to be him if they're pushing him to be a big deal on NXT.

Comment

I remember they did this in OVW and Bull Buchanan won. Was when he was with Cena as B2.

Comment

Since they were dumb & didn't put Kassius Ohno in this, I hope Luke Harper wins. However, I bet Bo Dallas will be the winner since he has been wrestling on some house shows lately.
          surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Crap, didn't see Miss HHH had made a post already. Sorry. I opened for a new post like half an hour ago but got distracted and it had already been posted.

I'm disappointed some other guys like Kassius Ohno or Bray Wyatt aren't in it, but it's probably for best since they'd be best introduced with a longer build up via vignettes for several weeks.

Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey won't win since they look destined to be crowned the first NXT Tag Team Champions. Luke Harper is part of the Wyatt Family and won't debut without Bray Wyatt. Leo Kruger had a tag team with Kassius Ohno but it's only a loose connection and he could possibly win this. Connor O'Brian could also but I feel he needs a little more development, plus vignettes with him would be good too considering his Ascension character. So it's between Bo Dallas (PLEASE NO!), Xavier Woods (sure, he's fun), and Corey Graves (best long term potential talent in NXT right now).

I'm gonna say Graves wins.

Comment

It's been forever since I've seen Creed on a weekly basis. Give him to us, it's time.

Comment

Luke Harper, Xavier Woods or Adrian Neville and I am happy. If Bo enters, I riot.

Comment

Holy shi... That's Consequences Creed these days?!

Mess with E.C.3. and you're in for; Trouble, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble....

ETHAN CARTER III - The Only UNDEFEATED WORLD CHAMPION in Wrestling!

Comment

Harper.

Seriously, what better way to debut a monster than have him debut at the rumble, and do this to everyone in the ring?

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
                    Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
                    Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

I actually don't want Luke Harper to win this but that's more so because I want him to be brought up with Bray Wyatt, that said though this is a great way to bring up somebody to the WWE roster especially if they have a strong showing in the Rumble match itself I dunno I think I'd like for Adrian Neville to win this.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                      Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                      Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Part of me wants PAC so he can pull a Paul London and do something crazy, but I also want Brodie to boot bitches in the face too.

Comment

I'm pretty positive Bo will win, just simply off the fact that he's been on the house tour circuit lately.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BestInThe205 View Post
                            I'm pretty positive Bo will win, just simply off the fact that he's been on the house tour circuit lately.
                            So? Leo Kruger was going house shows too a couple of weeks ago losing to Zack Ryder.

But I agree, Bo will probably win it because, well you know WWE.

Comment

Bo looks goofy and I have not really seen much from him but he didn't show anything. Creed, Brodie and PAC are ready for tv if you as me, they are just waiting for the call. Creed has been in NXT for what three years now while Brodie has been in for an entire year and PAC is basically in NXT to learn the WWE style. Personally Bo is my least wanted to win though I want to be surprised by him.

Comment

Working...
                              X