Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

    Source: WNW

    Arda Ocal sent in a great info graphic with full stats for WWE Raw from last year. Sheamus had the most wins with 76 while Dolph Ziggler had the most losses at 56. Take a look at it at this link.

    Brooks Oglesby recapped a dot com Q&A with Tyson Kidd at this link. In the article, WWE claims he’ll be out six to eight months with ligament and meniscus tears in his right knee and a fracture in his tibia plateau. I was told directly from a WWE spokesman he has a torn meniscus and the company expected him out for 6 months. Take from that what you will but there has been some clear miscommunication with the severity of this injury.

  • #2
    Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

    Most surprising thing about that infographic: Zack Ryder was on TV/PPV at least 30 times.

    LOL! Brodus Clay has a higher win percentage than Cena.

    Ziggler, Bryan, Cody, and Miz losing so much is a BIG injustice.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

      56 losses for Dolph Ziggler.

      And people say he didn't need the win last night. The man is holding the MITB briefcase and is literally the biggest loser in the company for the last year.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

        Originally posted by Krimzon View Post
        56 losses for Dolph Ziggler.

        And people say he didn't need the win last night. The man is holding the MITB briefcase and is literally the biggest loser in the company for the last year.
        And no one would have known that he had lost that much without looking at this graphic.

        Television wins and losses are so overstated in their importance.

        Bender

        This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

          They are trying to push Ziggler into the main event by having him lose more matches than anybody else in the company? That doesn't make any sense.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

            But the thing is, Daniel Bryan had quite a massive losing streak too before he cashed-in and won the World Title. ADR had lost several matches too.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

              Originally posted by Champ View Post
              And no one would have known that he had lost that much without looking at this graphic.

              Television wins and losses are so overstated in their importance.
              People would have known he lost that much because they watch the product. One of the first things that comes to mind regarding Dolph Ziggler is that he always loses. That was one of Cena's main talking points during his promo on NYE. People may not know the exact number, but they know he loses an awful lot.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

                Originally posted by Champ View Post
                And no one would have known that he had lost that much without looking at this graphic.

                Television wins and losses are so overstated in their importance.
                I don't watch wrestling and I knew this just from reading thread titles on reddit. Anything involving Ziggler includes how he oversells everything and always loses. I figured this would be well-known.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

                  I have to admit that while Ziggle is entertaining, he does seem to be coming across as midcard guy at best, hard to get behind sometimes.


                  Thanks JV for the artwork!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

                    Originally posted by Krimzon View Post
                    People would have known he lost that much because they watch the product. One of the first things that comes to mind regarding Dolph Ziggler is that he always loses. That was one of Cena's main talking points during his promo on NYE. People may not know the exact number, but they know he loses an awful lot.
                    Heels are allowed to lose an awful lot. They're heels. They don't have to constantly win to maintain their heat.

                    I wish Chris Jericho was here to explain this better than I can.

                    Bender

                    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

                      Originally posted by Champ View Post
                      Heels are allowed to lose an awful lot. They're heels. They don't have to constantly win to maintain their heat.

                      I wish Chris Jericho was here to explain this better than I can.
                      They're trying to build a star here; one I assume they want to be credible and a threat. He can't be that if he has the stigma of always losing.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

                        Originally posted by Champ View Post
                        Heels are allowed to lose an awful lot. They're heels. They don't have to constantly win to maintain their heat.

                        I wish Chris Jericho was here to explain this better than I can.
                        You did a perfectly fine job. It's really as simple as that. Ziggler losing really doesn't mean jack shit. He's better right now than even. I remember him losing the past two weeks, nothing beyond that. And when it comes down to it, he won the two most important matches he was in all year. Winning money in the bank, and retaining money in the bank.

                        It's not a big deal.
                        Originally posted by RT
                        I'm an Ice Cube.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

                          Originally posted by Krimzon View Post
                          They're trying to build a star here; one I assume they want to be credible and a threat. He can't be that if he has the stigma of always losing.
                          He doesn't have any "stigma." Jericho loses a hell of a lot, does he have a "stigma"?

                          Punk lost like 11 PPVs in a row before the pipe bomb, did his "stigma" prevent that angle from being successful?

                          The minute he wins the World Heavyweight Championship, all those losses will not make a single shred of difference.

                          Bender

                          This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

                            Originally posted by Champ View Post
                            He doesn't have any "stigma." Jericho loses a hell of a lot, does he have a "stigma"?

                            Punk lost like 11 PPVs in a row before the pipe bomb, did his "stigma" prevent that angle from being successful?

                            The minute he wins the World Heavyweight Championship, all those losses will not make a single shred of difference.
                            I bet Jack Swagger wishes he could say that. NOBODY took that title reign seriously because he was absolutely nothing beforehand. The jury is still out on Ziggler. People don't have high hopes because he hasn't been booked strongly for his entire career.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Wins & Losses On Raw In ’12, More On Tyson Kidd’s Injury.

                              He was in the midcard beforehand and his reign was booked like shit. Ziggler is not in the midcard right now and I have every confidence that they will book his reign to be much better.

                              Bender

                              This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X