Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next HOF Inductee Reveals Himself? *Potential Spoilers*

Originally posted by ProWrestling.Net
    King Kong Bundy teased that he will be a member of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2013. "Sounds like someone listened to the #Bundyholics regarding my Hall of Fame," Bundy wrote on Twitter. "Huge announcement tomorrow night."
    Got to admit I don't know alot about him and haven't seen alot of his stuff, other than his Mania matches with Hogan and Taker. After reading a bit, he didn't really appear to be with the company for that long a period of time but did have some high-profile matches.

A worthy inducteee?

Re: Next HOF Inductee Reveals Himself? *Potential Spoilers*

While I am not a big fan of King Kong Bundy, he is a worthy inductee. I think he is a good choice to be inducted.
    surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Guy was a big heel outside of WWF IRRC, as well as main eventing WM2 against THE HULKSTER!

Yeah, he's worthy.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
      Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
      Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

whenever i hear the term "squash match" i always think of king kong bundy and his classic 5 count pin falls after literally squashing his opp. in no time flat.

and he headlined a wm with hogan.

yes he is indeed worthy.
        "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Comment

Worthy!

sigpic

Comment

Let's see....

Main evented a Wrestlemania. Was one of the biggest heels of the 80's Boom. Appeared on Married With Children multiple times.

Yeah, I'd say he's worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker223 View Post
              Let's see....

Main evented a Wrestlemania. Was one of the biggest heels of the 80's Boom. Appeared on Married With Children multiple times.

Yeah, I'd say he's worthy.
              Not only appeared on Married With Children, but the family name Bundys was said to be after King Kong Bundy.

Besides who could forget "BundyMania" on SNME in late 87 and early 88 that led to Hogan/Andre on The Main Event.

Originally posted by JACKNIFE View Post
              whenever i hear the term "squash match" i always think of king kong bundy and his classic 5 count pin falls after literally squashing his opp. in no time flat.
              Yeah he had the original squash match at Mania at MSG in 1985 which was a template at the event for the first decade.
              Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Comment

Ed O'Neill should induct him.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKNIFE View Post

and he headlined a wm with hogan.

yes he is indeed worthy.
                  So, Big E Langston is stealing is gimmick.

Comment

Originally posted by JC91 View Post
                    So, Big E Langston is stealing is gimmick.
                    Yup. But then again, KKB wasn't the first I don't think to do the five-count either.

Comment

Lots of good stuff to say about Bundy;

-squash matches
                      -5 counts
                      -co-mainevented the first Wrestlemania that had a singles match as it's main event
                      -feuded with Andre and Hogan
                      -pretty good tag team with Big John Studd
                      -as Vince said he was a pretty big deal on SNME

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Comment

I grew up in the 80s era and he was indeed a big enough deal to be inducted. At the time, even people outside of wrestling knew who he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
                          Ed O'Neill should induct him.
                          Absolutely he should! IMO, that would be the reason to attend the ceremony.

Comment

according to wrestlinginc.com

Speaking of the Hall of Fame, former WrestleMania headliner King Kong Bundy will be inducted into the Hall of Fame on WrestleMania weekend... not the WWE Hall of Fame, but rather the Pro Wrestling Report Hall of Fame

Comment

What a troll.

Seriously though, I've always wondered why WWE didn't put him in a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X