Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Spoiler** First name announced for 2013 WWE Hall of Fame.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Spoiler** First name announced for 2013 WWE Hall of Fame.

"***I'm putting random text in here so that no-one who accidentally hovers like I did get spoiled***" PB.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/mick_foley_to_be_inducted_into_wwe_M30U31alOUWaxms jYsFVVO

(The inductee's name is on the front page when you click on the link.)

I wonder which personality is getting inducted lol

Seriously though, he is in my top 10 favourites of all time, congrats to he big guy!!
    Last edited by Darkmania; 01-11-2013, 03:34 PM.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Re: **Spoiler** First name announced for 2013 WWE Hall of Fame.

Nice!

He definitely deserves it.

First inductee is a great one!

Comment

Shocker of the year.

Well deserved, though.
      Last edited by The Champ; 01-13-2013, 07:36 AM.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

(Just a word of caution, you can see the sentence "Mick Foley to be inducted into WWE" on the front page, from the link to the story. Might want to add some text before so nobody accidentally gets spoiled).

Well that's your headliner for this year, and a great one at that. Wonder if it will be Rocky who inducts him.

Comment

Originally posted by @ce View Post
          (Just a word of caution, you can see the sentence "Mick Foley to be inducted into WWE" on the front page, from the link to the story. Might want to add some text before so nobody accidentally gets spoiled).

Well that's your headliner for this year, and a great one at that. Wonder if it will be Rocky who inducts him.

Thanks @ce. I should also add that the WWE has not officially confirmed it yet.

Comment

He'll be inducted by either Funk, Flair, Sullivan, Colonel Parker, Arn, HHH, Vince or JR.

In the long run, I don't think he has enough history with Rock for him to induct him.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
            Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
            Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
              He'll be inducted by either Funk, Flair, Sullivan, Colonel Parker, Arn, HHH, Vince or JR.

In the long run, I don't think he has enough history with Rock for him to induct him.
              How about Al Snow?

Comment

Naw...it's gonna go down like this.....

Spoiler

Banner by-ThreadKiller

Comment

Originally posted by RINGKING View Post
                  I think he should do a random act of Mankind, Dude Love, and Cactus Jack....and then induct himself.
                  lol....that would be fun....

I would bet on the Rock though, as Rock will be at Wrestlemania anyway. I suppose an arguement could be made for the Undertaker but there is no way Taker will break character to do it.

Comment

Oh, The Rock will do it, no question. This is the company that managed to screw up JR and King inducting eachother (William Shatner? Really?)

However, the guys I listed before have more history with him than The Rock does.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
                    Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
                    Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

my 2nd fave wrestler and the guy i credit as getting me addicted to wrestling

Comment

The choice is a good one.

Spoiler

Spoiler
                        Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Comment

I'm excited for the guy. He deserves it!

sigpic

Comment

I was hoping they would announce them on RAW like they have in the past. Makes is more exciting then.

But anyway, obviously fully deserved and I'm hoping The Rock inducts him.

Comment

Well deserved. I hope he gets a massive ovation at the hall.

Comment

Working...
                              X