Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The biggest main event of all time is in the works...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest main event of all time is in the works...

And sorry Cena fans...but you have to look mainstream. The real stars, the big house hold names. Rock vs Brock. Rock has made himself a name in hollywood, Brock has made himself a name in MMA, the former UFC hw champ. Sure they squared off before 10 years ago, but they werent who they are now.

And I see Punk defending his title, the streak against someone with a pretty good streak of his own, The Undertaker.

But dont worry Cena fans, he'll still be headlining the card in the triple main event: Against the returning Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Oh...Hell..Yeah!

Re: The biggest main event of all time is in the works...

Yeah and in a shocking return Chris Benoit will wrestle the also returning Eddie Guerrero in the never seen before Zombie match!!!!!!!

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

I'm starting to think we will see Rock vs. Brock and I'm fine with that.

Rock vs. Brock - Immense mainstream attention
      CM Punk vs. Undertaker - The Reign vs. The Streak
      John Cena vs. Ryback - Dream match for the fans and great for the product going forward
      Randy Orton vs. Sheamus - Two big faces with a heel turn coming...
      Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz - WHC Match with backstory between the two

Comment

Nope, its Owen vs Bulldog. That will open the show.

Comment

Cena vs. Stone Cold?

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Valuable View Post
            John Cena vs. Ryback - Dream match for the fans and great for the product going forward
            The problem I have with this match is that neither guy should be losing this year.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

I'm thinking Rock vs. Brock will happen too. I see Lesnar interfering in the Rock/Punk title match at the Royal Rumble. And that would set it up.

Still My Champ
              Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
                The problem I have with this match is that neither guy should be losing this year.
                I see this as a problem as well. If they did go I'd give the win to Ryback. Cena could then get rewarded by ending the streak at WM 30.

Comment

I don't see Taker vs. Punk because 1. Taker is not going to break the streak. 2. He isn't coming back to wrestle full-time so won't win any title. Rock vs. Brock I could see, but the most likely is still Rock vs. Cena II for the WWE title.
                  "I'd like to apologize to the people. I've bet on wrestling." Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Comment

I see this as a problem as well. If they did go I'd give the win to Ryback. Cena could then get rewarded by ending the streak at WM 30.
                    Yeah, they'd promise him that now, and then they'd chicken out at the last minute like they did with Cena vs. Rock.

Three Mania losses in a row for the top guy in the company is too much.

Bender

Comment

Is Ryback vs. Cena really considered a "dream match" by many?

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
                        Is Ryback vs. Cena really a "dream match"?
                        It could be a big money match, but I wouldn't do it at Mania.

Could be something to think about for SummerSlam, though.

Bender

Comment

If Cena took a loss to Ryback at WM 29 fans should STFU if plans called for Cena to end the streak at WM 30. Cena is easily the most deserving to end the streak. Sure fans will bitch that he's the Golden Boy but he had to earn his way to that spot. I would love this to happen just to see the haters bitch their way into depression.

Comment

If Cena took a loss to Ryback at WM 29 fans should STFU if plans called for Cena to end the streak at WM 30. Cena is easily the most deserving to end the streak. Sure fans will bitch that he's the Golden Boy but he had to earn his way to that spot. I would love this to happen just to see the haters bitch their way into depression.
                            I would love for it to happen, but locking themselves into an outcome a year ahead of time is a bad way to go. That's how they got themselves into this whole "We have to do Cena vs. Rock again" thing in the first place.

Bender

Comment

I don't think Ryback and Cena should face one another in a singles match for at least a year, keep them separated so the when they finally clash it means something. Knowing the WWE it will be a 7 minute throaway match on RAW.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

Working...
                              X