Ryback vs Rock?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryback vs Rock?!?

With The Rock in the house that night, should they do the match, the plan would be to have The Rock at ringside. The idea is that they could hype the match up all night with the idea that it could be Ryback going on to the Royal Rumble to defend against The Rock. A source says to expect at least one segment with The Rock and Ryback that night.
    Source: Nodq.com/wwe

DO YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?!?

FEED...ME....MOOOOOOORE!

I doubt it will happen now, but in the future perhaps? Would people wanna see this?
    How to win the WWE title
    BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
    The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
    Thanks to all who give rep

Re: Ryback vs Rock?!?

I would mind seeing it in a couple of years. But I have been dying to see Punk vs Rock for a long time.

Comment

Yeah, we all have, I want that for RR13 before we get any Ryback/Rock
      How to win the WWE title
      BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
      The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
      Thanks to all who give rep

Comment

no..please...no

rock needs to take a short jump off a tall cliff

and Ryback?...i'm still bored with this guy.

Thank you Surrender!!!
        Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
        If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Ryback vs Rock would be awesome but I think most of us really want Rock/Punk at the Rumble, even if I am going to cry if Rock goes over.

The best thing to do is go with the Heyman/Ryback match on Raw and move Ryback onto winning the Rumble and challenging for the WHC

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Ryback vs. Rock would be at least be out of the comfort zone.

For whatever reason, I'm more OK with Punk losing to Ryback than Rock.
            Originally posted by mx518
            he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
            Originally posted by mx518
            No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
            NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by HilaryFan View Post
              Ryback vs Rock would be awesome but I think most of us really want Rock/Punk at the Rumble, even if I am going to cry if Rock goes over.

The best thing to do is go with the Heyman/Ryback match on Raw and move Ryback onto winning the Rumble and challenging for the WHC
              It's too late for that now, WWE.com has announced that Punk is medically cleared and the match will take place as scheduled.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
                It's too late for that now, WWE.com has announced that Punk is medically cleared and the match will take place as scheduled.
                Aaah shit. Even if Shield predictably interferes its still Ryback coming up short AGAIN. The haters of his booking are actually going to start having some real merit to their arguments

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing The Rock vs. Ryback and then The Rock vs. Punk at WrestleMania.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Comment

Yeah, it's dumb. I'm not sure why having another match was necessary if it's just going to end the same way as the last one did.

I guess they do need a ratings boost going against the BCS game, but they already have Rock's return on the show.

Originally posted by L.T.D View Post
                    I wouldn't mind seeing The Rock vs. Ryback and then The Rock vs. Punk at WrestleMania.
                    The only way that would work is if Ryback beats Rock and then loses the title in the Chamber after taking multiple finishers. A clean loss to one person at this stage would be very bad for him.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

They will run a segment or two with Ryback and Rock to take away the predictability of the title match later in the night. That's all it's for, just a teaser. Rumble will be Punk/Rock.

Comment

If Punk/Rock doesn't happen at this point, WWE turned Punk for no reason. The whole point of the heel turn was to set up the match with Rocky.
                        Visit prowrestlingiowa.net
                        Follow me on Twitter: @1RealSmartAlex
                        Wonder what happened to the guy Seth Rollins did a moonsault off of? Follow @OfftheChestTR and listen to "Off the Chest of Timothy Regal"

Comment

I totally see The Rock beating down The Shield single handedly happening.

And I will loath it.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
                          Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
                          Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
                            And I will loath it.
                            Not me, I would love it.

Comment

They're just gonna set up a teaser with Ryback/Rock. Crowd will go nuts. Everyone is happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X