Hhh vs Ryback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hhh vs Ryback

Who else would like to see a Hhh vs Ryback one match storyline for a future WM or Summerslam? I know both are over and faces and HHH is supposed to be done in the ring. He focuses more on things from behind the curtain. But, it would be an effective match at some point, to see if despite all the "talent" Ryback is barreling through he is just as easy for HHH to bury or if he can feed him more respect/credibility by taking HHH to his limits. Would HHH job to the newest Goldberg, Lesnar, etc or would he bring the sledgehammer and destroy another superstar with a bright future's dreams?

Re: Hhh vs Ryback

This is one superstar I wouldn't mind Triple H burying.

Whoever his next opponent is, I suspect Triple H is winning his next match. He's lost his last two, I can't see him losing three in a row.

Comment

His next opponent is Brock Lesnar...we all know it's coming and he'll win
      How to win the WWE title
      BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
      The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
      Thanks to all who give rep

Comment

I'll pass on that idea,Triple H's time is all but up and will hopefully soon be moving into a new era version of Vince McMahon on TV.

I terms of what big matches I would like to see out of Ryback ones against Brock Lesnar,Sheamus,maybe Undertaker but the main one and semi dream match is him face off against John Cena at Wrestlemania XXX in a passing of the torch type match up.

Comment

I think it could be a good match. I'm starting to get on board with Ryback and he seems to have a great drive. If Triple H sees that in him as well then I could see this match happening somewhere along the way.

Comment

I see it now.

Ryback destroys HHH, puts him through tons of tables, breaks his neck and wins soundly... and HHH gets up of his own accord, tries the 'sorry guys' crap again, and slowly walks to the back.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
            Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
            Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

I see HHH escapes the shell shock move kicks Ryback in the stomach pedigrees him into the mat, 1...2...3 HHH wins to a collective WTF in the crowd.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
                I see it now.

Ryback destroys HHH, puts him through tons of tables, breaks his neck and wins soundly... and HHH gets up of his own accord, tries the 'sorry guys' crap again, and slowly walks to the back.
                This is EXACTLY why I want them to never do this.
                Originally posted by RT
                I'm an Ice Cube.

Comment

It is funny knowing that if Brock doesn't resign with WWE he will be going out losing to Triple H. Man, what a waste of a year of Lesnar. Nothing better to stroke Trips ego though then to bury Brock,

Comment

In a giant pile of money.

Comment

Yeah. I'm sure the 5 Million Dollars for working 3 matches in a year will comfort Lesnar if he doesn't re-sign. Call it a hunch.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
                      Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
                      Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

Triple H is an amazing wrestler and I really think that it's hard for Ryback to defence Triple H. He is a mind blowing and an outstanding wrestler. I am really excited to watch this fight because it would be gonna too interesting.

Comment

How can anyone ever be buried by HHH?

I mean, if you're career falls apart because of one loss to one of the best booked wrestlers ever, you're really not very good to begin with.

Comment

I'd be interested in seeing this match & really wouldn't care who wins as long as the match was good...on the other hand I hella don't want HHH to beat Brock!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X