X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberto Del Rio's Timetable leaked!

Attached Files

Re: Alberto Del Rio's Timetable leaked!

Finally someone else realizes it. I wanted to get in the RAW party last night and just plainly ask, 'Are they even going to try with Alberto anymore?'

Comment

They need to overall his character totally. Make him lose his money somehow and turn the guy face in the process. The guy has a lot of talent but hes in dead end booking with a gimmick he cant pull off

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Doesn't look like an official schedule to me.
        Bring back the fourth wall

Comment

Originally posted by Push Goldust View Post
          Doesn't look like an official schedule to me.
          The monthly PPV loss to Sheamus and Orton is missing. Maybe they don't have anything for him to do at the PPV since Randy is out?

Comment

I've been thinking about Alberto a lot lately (not like that, though). Looking back, it might have been a mistake for him to lose to Edge back at WM 27. Alberto's momentum was at his ceiling at that point and WWE stopped his momentum with a loss to Edge, and then a loss to Christian. Obviously WWE had no way of knowing Edge's neck would be in the situation it was in causing him to retire. Alberto has become knowing more than a main event jobber. One of the biggest problems facing Del Rio is that he has a submission finisher, and we all know the top faces simply will not tap out to a heel.

Is it too late to re-push Del Rio? No. All he needs is a marquee win (clean) over a top face. If they do re-push him they need to give him a secondary finisher -- something quick and with impact. A big win will make Del Rio believable again as a World Championship contender.

Comment

I'm totally fine with what they've been doing with Alberto. When he's in a feud I don't give two shits about him anyway. He's incredibly boring and stale to me anyway.
              Originally posted by RT
              I'm an Ice Cube.

Comment

He can be turned heel without taking away his money, which is what I hope they do.
                That's all, folks.

Comment

Make him a philanthropist or something.

Comment

I actually was thinking about this while watching Raw last night as he seems to squash Ryder and Santino every other week with a Sin Cara match thrown in there so Cara can roll around with another Mexican for a few minutes for some experience. The guy is a flop so I won't be sad to see him walk out the door in the near future.

-Fresh Prince-
                    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

Comment

I think its kinda sad, I really liked Del Rio when he first came up. I even bought his very first t-shirt. He got a huge push too soon I think, and now he has gotten very stale. I agree that a overhaul of his character is in order. The guy is quite good in the ring in my opinion. If given a chance he could be a top card guy again.

Comment

Put a mask on him!

Banner Credit: Spike

Comment

I know this may sound funny, but I really am serious. The ADR character never stood a chance to get over with the WWE fans for a very simple reason. Hear me out:
                          A foreign heel i.e. Iron Sheik = great heat
                          A rich, snobby heel i.e. Ted Dibiase = great heet
                          A foreign, rich snobby heel = overkill.

There have been so many great heel characters that are foreigners, and so many that have been rich characters, so why did the WWE make ADR both. They shoud have just made him one or the other.

Comment

Is he really that foreign though? He is from Mexico after all...

He isn't from Russia or the Middle East or anything like that.

Comment

I always wanted to book him as a drug-lord. Give him a pack of thug addicts who did his bidding and then eventually one of them could turn face by overcoming their addiction and stopping the bad guy.
                              Visit prowrestlingiowa.net
                              Follow me on Twitter: @1RealSmartAlex
                              Wonder what happened to the guy Seth Rollins did a moonsault off of? Follow @OfftheChestTR and listen to "Off the Chest of Timothy Regal"

Comment

Working...
                              X