No announcement yet.

Ryback's jets definitely cooling off now. Crowd didn't give two craps about him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryback's jets definitely cooling off now. Crowd didn't give two craps about him

I don't know if thats good or bad. Maybe it was just crowd tonight but if they are intent on pushing him as the next big thing, they definitely are making a big mistake here.

He isn't good enough to protect himself when he doesn't get the job done or loses.
    Last edited by Moses; 11-19-2012, 12:09 AM.

Re: Ryback's jets definitely cooling off now. Crowd didn't give two craps about him

WWE dropped the ball....

And then tonight what was that? Still copying TNA? 3 men dressed in black jump in and beat down ryback...Aces & 8s anyone???

Ryback has lost 2 straight now.....
    Way to go vince

Comment

Re: Ryback's jets definitely cooling off now. Crowd didn't give two craps about him

Originally posted by Bristowj View Post
      WWE dropped the ball....

And then tonight what was that? Still copying TNA? 3 men dressed in black jump in and beat down ryback...Aces & 8s anyone???

Way to go vince
      Complains that WWE is ripping off the Goldberg streak.

But when Ryback's streak ends, complains that Vince has dropped the ball.

Comment

For a pro-Punk crowd, I thought he did quite well for himself.

However, they'd better stop booking him near the title unless they want him to actually win, because even though he's looked like a beast even in defeat, it will kill his heat.

Comment

Sometimes I really hate that TNA ever became a sort-of threat to the E. (Even if they really aren't)

It's not like any company's ever done "guys dressed in black attack people" before.

Sorry guys, Ryback was never gonna be anything more than flavor of the month big guy Main event experiment in the first place.

Comment

People seriously like Ryback? Can't wait for him to go away for good.

I can't stand anything about him, especially that stupid finisher of his.

Comment

He looked dominant v Punk & Cena, what could be better for him?

To believe that most peoples interest in Ryback is solely because of whether or not he wins or loses or that their interest in him will drop if he loses is silly

In Between The Lines, There's A Lot Of Obscurity. I'm Not Inclined To Resign To Maturity
              If It's All Right, Then You're All Wrong. Why Bounce Around To The Same Damn Song
              You Rather Run When You Can't Crawl. I Know That You Know That I'm Not Telling The Truth
              I Know That You Know, They Just Don't Have Any Proof. Embrace The Deception, Learn How To Bend
              Your Worst Inhibitions They Will PSYCH You Out In The End

Comment

You guys kill me.

From what I've read the crowd at Survivor Series was dead all night. He's still getting a reaction. It's not a mistake. People are into the guy. They're buying what the WWE is selling with him right now. I definitely am. There have been far worse guys in the main event. Ryback is positive.
                Originally posted by RT
                I'm an Ice Cube.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice View Post
                  You guys kill me.

From what I've read the crowd at Survivor Series was dead all night. He's still getting a reaction. It's not a mistake. People are into the guy. They're buying what the WWE is selling with him right now. I definitely am. There have been far worse guys in the main event. Ryback is positive.
                  Yep.

Seriously, he came out last as the challenger in a championship match. He dominated pretty much the entire time. He no-sold Cena's suplex. He sat in Cena's submission for like 5 minutes and, at worst, looked like he was constipated. He took a freaking suplex through an announce table and still came back and dominated some more. He hit his finisher on both guys. It took three masked ninja commandos (okay, not masked or commandos or ninjas, but still...) to beat him down and powerbomb him through a second announce table just to give Punk enough time to pick up HIS scraps.

I think he's going to be okay.

Comment

WWE dropped the ball....

Way to go vince
                    I'm just happy that we've reached the point where 3 guys in black jump somebody and people go "They're copying TNA!" instead of "THE NWO'S COMING BACK!"

Personally, the first thing I thought of when I saw it was that it reminded me of the Radicalz debut.

Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
                    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                      I don't know if thats good or bad. Maybe it was just crowd tonight but if they are intent on pushing him as the next big thing, they definitely are making a big mistake here.

He isn't good enough to protect himself when he doesn't get the job done or loses.
                      As for this, I thought getting put through both announce tables, once by the two biggest stars in the company, and once by three guys after a gang-style beatdown was pretty damn protected.

It's possible the crowd wasn't into him. But it's still early. He's not a megastar yet. It's important to see where they go from him. I think they need to get him out of the title picture just so he can start racking up wins again.

Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        I'm just happy that we've reached the point where 3 guys in black jump somebody and people go "They're copying TNA!" instead of "THE NWO'S COMING BACK!"

Personally, the first thing I thought of when I saw it was that it reminded me of the Radicalz debut.
                        Oh, people are still doing the nWo thing. Someone mentioned it as a reason why they're calling the three guys "Outsiders."

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
                          Oh, people are still doing the nWo thing. Someone mentioned it as a reason why they're calling the three guys "Outsiders."
                          Sigh. We'll get through this. Baby steps. I'm trying to bring PW forward with our stable references. Instead of the NWO, or the Nation of Domination, I'm going with Radicalz and Nexus comparisons. Nexicalz.

Comment

Originally posted by Shades of Grey View Post
                            Yep.

Seriously, he came out last as the challenger in a championship match. He dominated pretty much the entire time. He no-sold Cena's suplex. He sat in Cena's submission for like 5 minutes and, at worst, looked like he was constipated. He took a freaking suplex through an announce table and still came back and dominated some more. He hit his finisher on both guys. It took three masked ninja commandos (okay, not masked or commandos or ninjas, but still...) to beat him down and powerbomb him through a second announce table just to give Punk enough time to pick up HIS scraps.

I think he's going to be okay.
                            No! WWE dropped the ball! They're headed for a disaster of biblical preportions! What I mean is Old Testament, Mr Grey, real wrath-of-God type stuff! Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes! The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
                            Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
                            Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

Men in "black"... Black? Men? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the Nation of Domination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X