Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania



    So Wrestlemania tickets went on sale this morning (well, actually, the presale started Thursday) and the road to Wrestlemania is officially on. So who's making the trip? I'm happy to report that for the first time...*points at sign*... I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA! My brother, my best friend and I will be making the trip to the Big Appleish to enjoy the show from a position in the stadium befitting our finances. (i.e the top)

    So who's coming in, how's your seats, what else are you doing while you're in town (indy shows, conventions, NYC tourist stuff), and just how much do you hate Ticketmaster? Discuss at length.

    Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

  • #2
    Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

    Ah, I was a bit peeved. I wanted to get tickets during the pre-sale on Thursday, but ended up waiting until this morning. I had a price ceiling I wanted to adhere to, so I didn't get the location I preferred. Nevertheless, who cares because I'm going to fucking WrestleMania!

    Section 209, by the way.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

      Originally posted by BigRed View Post
      Ah, I was a bit peeved. I wanted to get tickets during the pre-sale on Thursday, but ended up waiting until this morning. I had a price ceiling I wanted to adhere to, so I didn't get the location I preferred. Nevertheless, who cares because I'm going to fucking WrestleMania!

      Section 209, by the way.
      I couldn't buy them Thursday morning, so I opted to wait until this morning and it semi paid off. I'm in 342, but I'm in one of the lower rows instead of being at the complete top of the stadium, so that at least eases the pain of being up top. They really jacked up the prices for this one, more than I even thought they would.

      Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
      Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

        You won't be disappointed. I've gotten to experience Wrestlemania in my hometown, and it's totally worth it.
        Originally posted by mx518
        he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
        Originally posted by mx518
        No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
        NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

          Section 135, Row 22. Got them on Thursday between 10 and 11, and couldn't be more pleased with the seating.

          I'll be going to event with my dear mother, who was actually watching WWE before I was. I know she'll enjoy being there; however, I'm not so sure that she'll be willing to do everything else, like Axxess, HOF, and whatever other events are taking place, mainly due to finances.

          I'd be open to going to any of that stuff with people on PW, if anyone was interested.

          Bender

          This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

            Originally posted by Matt View Post
            I couldn't buy them Thursday morning, so I opted to wait until this morning and it semi paid off. I'm in 342, but I'm in one of the lower rows instead of being at the complete top of the stadium, so that at least eases the pain of being up top. They really jacked up the prices for this one, more than I even thought they would.
            Damn, I should have done that. Instead, my buddy and I were feeling desperate so we settled for what we could find under, "Limited view of stage and set." Hopefully, it's not too bad!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

              section 341. #HeelSectionOnly

              four tickets: me and three friends. Got the tickets on Thursday. I'm going to head there on Sunday, since I'm in Philly it's only a car drive away. Will probably head over via car pool, in the late morning or early afternoon. Can't freakin' wait.
              Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
              Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
              Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
              Cena fan for LIFE
              Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

              banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

                I was trying to convince myself to go this time, but I'll be in my final college semester and gearing up for a likely move back to Texas to start my post-graduation career/life. Gotta too many big fish to fry to justify spending 500 or so dollars on a wrestling trip

                THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE


                I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

                  To me, the best seats would be in sections 112, 113, & 114. considering you can see the ring, entrance ramp, light show, and not have to worry about any possibility that the pillars would get in the way.
                  Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
                  Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
                  Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
                  Cena fan for LIFE
                  Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

                  banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

                    Where do they set up the pillars?

                    I'm in 135, is there any chance of my vision being obstructed?

                    Bender

                    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

                      Originally posted by Champ View Post
                      Where do they set up the pillars?

                      I'm in 135, is there any chance of my vision being obstructed?
                      Wrestlemania 28's set:


                      and Wrestlemania 24's set:


                      who knows what type of pillars they'll set up (I almost positive they will, since it'll be in NY in April, outside).
                      Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
                      Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
                      Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
                      Cena fan for LIFE
                      Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

                      banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

                        Originally posted by Champ View Post
                        Where do they set up the pillars?

                        I'm in 135, is there any chance of my vision being obstructed?
                        135 should be fine for 90% of the ring. If you said 134 or 133, I'd tell you to shoot yourself because it'll be less annoying than sitting through Wrestlemania with 40% of the ring blocked.

                        That is, if they have pillars as thick as they did this year.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

                          And for those wondering about the seat map for the show, here it is.


                          Still My Champ
                          Thanks, surrender.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

                            Man I live maybe an hour to an hour and a half away from Metlife Stadium and I decided not to get tickets. I just don't think I will be able to afford it despite the fact that I have never been to Wrestlemania before and this is probably the only realistic chance I will ever have to go within the next 10 years.

                            Are the prices really outrageous for decent seats? It would be cool if I could go with my mom and uncle because it would come full circle for them as they went to the first Wrestlemania with a few of my cousins before I was born and this could be my chance to see a Wrestlemania live with them as well.

                            -Fresh Prince-
                            Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

                              Originally posted by thedude View Post
                              Man I live maybe an hour to an hour and a half away from Metlife Stadium and I decided not to get tickets. I just don't think I will be able to afford it despite the fact that I have never been to Wrestlemania before and this is probably the only realistic chance I will ever have to go within the next 10 years.

                              Are the prices really outrageous for decent seats? It would be cool if I could go with my mom and uncle because it would come full circle for them as they went to the first Wrestlemania with a few of my cousins before I was born and this could be my chance to see a Wrestlemania live with them as well.
                              cheapest are $35 + $14.50 US fees.
                              Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
                              Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
                              Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
                              Cena fan for LIFE
                              Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

                              banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X