Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

    It's the first RAW of November and the day before some election or something in the USA
    Please vote for your RAW MVP!

    Rules: -please vote for which WWE superstar you think had the greatest individual performance and/or had the greatest impact on the show
    -please be as specific as possible, and if you like post why you are voting for that particular superstar
    **you can post your choice in this thread or PM it to me
    **Please watch the show before voting.
    -you can only vote for one superstar - you are welcome to give honourable mention to others, however posts with ties and/or more than one pick will not count
    -results will be posted on Friday.
    -the superstar with the most votes will be declared MVP for the particular episode of RAW
    -the superstar that wins MVP the most will be considered the RAW MVP of the year after the last episode of RAW airs in 2012.

    Winners list: (I put in brackets the most common reason posters gave for picking that particular superstar)

    August 27 - Kane (anger management segment)

    September 3 - the Miz (doing commentary)
    September 10 - Michael Cole (handling of Jerry Lawler's collapse)
    September 17 - JBL (doing commentary)
    Setpember 24 - CM Punk (promo/mic work)

    October 1 - AJ Lee (involved in several different segments of the show)
    October 8 - CM Punk (promos and match with Vince McMahon)
    October 15 - Ryback (continuous improvement and increased fan reaction)
    October 22 - Daniel Bryan (match with Ziggler and additional segments)
    October 29 - CM Punk (promo work)
    Last edited by Darkmania; 11-05-2012, 07:27 PM.


    Thanks JV for the artwork!!

  • #2
    Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

    CM Punk.

    I just lost my satellite signal so won't see it tonight, but I would probably vote Punk anyways cuz he's the best on almost every show. So there's my vote.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

      I agree, CM Punk is my pick also. For his promo and in ring work.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

        Originally posted by DAB View Post
        I agree, CM Punk is my pick also. For his promo and in ring work.
        Are you actually watching the episode or are you making a guess?


        Thanks JV for the artwork!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

          I know this is your thing and I'm not stepping on your toes Dark, but surely a vote for someone before the show is even started shouldn't be counted? It's defeating the point completely.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

            I'm gonna vote for Punk either way, he's the only reason I even watch anymore so I'll just vote him tomorrow, makes no difference to me.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

              Originally posted by Darkmania View Post
              Are you actually watching the episode or are you making a guess?
              I'm just guessing right now as I won't be able to watch RAW tonight, my daughter has a Chorus musical tonight I'm going to. It's an important night for her as there are some college scouts watching and she is quite talented.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

                Originally posted by Todd View Post
                I know this is your thing and I'm not stepping on your toes Dark, but surely a vote for someone before the show is even started shouldn't be counted? It's defeating the point completely.
                I agree, i just didn't know if, due to where RAW is being held, if people with European channels get to watch it early?? Is it being broadcast anywhere on the internet right now? I don't know how those things work.

                Otherwise let me add to the rules that you must watch the show before voting please.


                Thanks JV for the artwork!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

                  Originally posted by DAB View Post
                  I'm just guessing right now as I won't be able to watch RAW tonight, my daughter has a Chorus musical tonight I'm going to. It's an important night for her as there are some college scouts watching and she is quite talented.
                  I don't know if you have the replay where you live however it usually airs at least twice in both Canada and the USA.


                  Thanks JV for the artwork!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

                    Are you online when Raw finishes? If not, no worries, but it would be a good solution to this problem. It's a bit ridiculous to just throw favourite wrestlers names in the hat before the show starts. Undermines your fun thread completely IMO.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

                      Originally posted by Todd View Post
                      Are you online when Raw finishes? If not, no worries, but it would be a good solution to this problem. It's a bit ridiculous to just throw favourite wrestlers names in the hat before the show starts. Undermines your fun thread completely IMO.

                      I agree, those votes won't count. Does anyone know though, do folks in Europe get to watch it earlier then us in North America? Does it air on the internet? I am curious if it is available earlier when it is held in England.


                      Thanks JV for the artwork!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

                        Originally posted by Darkmania View Post
                        I don't know if you have the replay where you live however it usually airs at least twice in both Canada and the USA.
                        No, I don't get the replay, however I am going to record it and watch it later after my daughters program. So with the added rules, when does voting start?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

                          Originally posted by DAB View Post
                          No, I don't get the replay, however I am going to record it and watch it later after my daughters program. So with the added rules, when does voting start?
                          SOunds good. Anytime after the first airing of the episode ends.


                          Thanks JV for the artwork!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

                            No, the UK get it at the same time as the US.

                            We get SmackDown earlier, but not taped Raws.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: November 5 edition of RAW - MVP Thread.

                              Originally posted by Todd View Post
                              No, the UK get it at the same time as the US.

                              We get SmackDown earlier, but not taped Raws.
                              Interesting. Thanks for posting

                              SO folks please watch the show and give your honest MVP choice


                              Thanks JV for the artwork!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X