Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worldwide Fans of WWE Universe? Or more cooked numbers/stats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worldwide Fans of WWE Universe? Or more cooked numbers/stats?

0ra1v.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0ra1v.png
    The Official Facebook of WWE claims over 80 Million fans(80, 372, 382) in this alternate universe
    Last edited by Vince Mcmahon; 11-05-2012, 02:37 AM.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Re: Worldwide Fans of WWE Universe? Or more cooked numbers/stats?

I doubt it very much. If they had that many fans, they would be getting higher ratings and making a lot more money.

Comment

I think cooked. No way that many people follow the WWE without watching the shows or at least talking about it.
      http://www.wrestlingforum.com
      www.wrestleweek.com
      http://community.theblackvault.com/

( ಠ_ಠ) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Comment

You guys have no idea how big WWE is in countries that are not "advertised" (USA, UK).

My country, India drew hundreds and thousands of people just for a John Cena appearance. There's even a story about when Diesel/HBK fought in an arena where a 100,000 people showed up to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Codebreaker View Post
          I doubt it very much. If they had that many fans, they would be getting higher ratings and making a lot more money.
          You have to remember that a lot of countries don't get RAW live. WWE has TV deals in place with fifty-four countries, of which, twelve countries get it live (UK, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein). I know that we in the UK get RAW live from 1am to 4am on a Monday night/Tuesday morning so given it is a working week, not a lot of people stay up to watch and I'd imagine it's the same in those other countries as they are only an hour ahead or behind the UK.

It's not hard to believe WWE has that many fans. It's a huge world-wide company. The fact that they continually branch out their live events to new places like Egypt, China and Russia shows how big it is.

2013 TBG Poster of the Year

Scotland, Celtic and FC Basel
          CELTIC (SPFL CHAMPIONS 2013/14)
          FC BASEL (SSL CHAMPIONS 2013/2014; SWISS CUP FINALISTS)

Comment

I still don't believe 8 million. Where's the proof? And they are known for massaging numbers anyway, you can't even trust most of the stuff you read on wwe.com, much less facebook.

Comment

Working...
            X