Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masks and Snakes! It's A Halloween Main Event Party! OOOOOOOH~!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masks and Snakes! It's A Halloween Main Event Party! OOOOOOOH~!!!!

Tonight, on WWE's Main Event on ION TV, Randy Orton will team with Luca LibRey to take on Alberto Del Rio and the Prime Time Playas! Who will win? How piped-in will Del Rio's reaction be? How much of a heel will Orton play? Find out TONIGHT!

And, because it is Halloween,

Enjoy.

Re: Masks and Snakes! It's A Halloween Main Event Party! OOOOOOOH~!!!!

Let's go MysCara of Justice!

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
    Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
    Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

I'm surprised you didn't blow a gasket when Cole said Maddox "failed as a WWE superstar." Also, how are the PTP going to work with Del Rio after Del Rio talked mad shit about them on the show a week ago?

Comment

Man, they didn't even BOTHER piping in Del Rio's reaction. Poor guy.

Comment

A PARTY FOR ME?!?!?!?

....Oh.

"BOOM KITTY KITTY BOOM KITTY KITTY!" I swear that's what PTP's theme sounds like

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

That just means they're gonna go the route I think they're going Crippy.

Let's go LuchaSinSterio!

Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.

Comment

Why is no one getting a reaction so far? I mean, we joke about pro wrestling being in a decline, but FUCK.

Comment

Even the piped in reactions dont give a fuck about this match.

Comment

I still cringe whenever WWE mentions that they have a deal with K Mart. Are there more than five K-Mats worldwide? Holy shit, even Sin Cara is bigger than Mysterio.

Comment

Oh, almost forgot. Play this whenever Mysterio gets rolling.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

Except for the part when they showed the Cena/Vickie stuff.

Oh wait, that hasn't happened yet. I'm just assuming it sucks.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

"An answer for everything" doesn't make Cena pathetic. It means he's NOT LYING. Also, Vickie could totally get sued for harassment. WHERE IS THE ONLY SMART MAN IN PRO WRESTLING? WHERE IS DAVID OTUNGA?!

Comment

Yup, still love Wade Barrett's punch/BOOM taunt.

So Barrett or Kidd in next week's Main Event? Welp, that didn't take long to start sliding back on star power

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

They really need to figure out how to do the placement of these matches on the card. Or, at the very least, advertise both matches. Because the fans have no reason to care once the only advertised match is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Crippler View Post
                              They really need to figure out how to do the placement of these matches on the card. Or, at the very least, advertise both matches. Because the fans have no reason to care once the only advertised match is over.
                              I love it like this honestly...it gives you the feeling that you never know when the "Main Event" match is going to end. It could go from 8:15ET to 8:30, or 8:15 all the way to 9. You just don't know. It's like UFC on PPV, they'll go through the last match, and if needed they'll roll a prelim match to fill it. Good format to me.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X