X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryback WILL be champion!

The question is when?

Also on a side note,

If Punk drops his title how does his "respect" character develope?

Equally does this throw Ryback into the whole Rock/Cena/Punk feud?

Re: Ryback WILL be champion!

He will see that forcing people to respect him is wrong and will attempt to make amends by earning it.

Comment

He has worked to hard and built up to much hatred from the fans to throw it away with a cheap turn to a good guy.

Comment

The real question is, if Ryback wins at HIAC, what then? Does he lose it before the rumble to Cena or Punk? Does he face the Rock and lose there? Does he beat the Rock at the Rumble and march on to Wrestlemania?

On the one hand (Punk winning), you have a very clear path to the Rumble. On the other (Ryback), there is absolutely no clue as to what will go down after he wins. And on that basis alone, I'd be down with Ryback winning, just to see where WWE goes with it.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
        Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
        Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

I'm all over Ryback for the win, I think it will be incredibly brave and clever for ryback to beat punk and it would have to be clean. If they are determined to make him the next big thing they have to run with him and push the streak.

Comment

The unpredictability of this is enough to make me buy the PPV.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Comment

I love Punk in all kinds of sick ways but even I am down for a Ryback win right now. The guy is over like a motherfucker and the sheer unpredictability could bring in the viewers

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

And I think that is key, unpredictability, in every era of wrestleing from the dawn of time unpredictability has kept people watching!

Comment

I like the Ryback as well, but I am kinda torn. Would I like to see the Ryback as champion? Yes. But not right now. Here are my reasons, and I am not bashing the Ryback, but WWE creative.

1. I want Punk to make to one year as champion

2. I think the Ryback needs to show off his ring skills a little more. I remember from FCW he has a good arsenal and can execute it very well, but since he's come to WWE we've only seen like 5 or 6 moves from him. Show me that gut-wrench back breaker or that move where he does a suplex, then ala-Eddie Guerrero turns back up to his feet then does an arm bar into a side suplex. I know the guy can actually wrestle and has really good ring ability and the potential to get even better, they just need to let him show it off cause the before too long, the same old smash and bash will get boring.

3. Like I said before, I know this isn't a Ryback thing, but a WWE creative thing to make him seem unstoppable, but he hardly sells anything. Like no matter what anyone throws at him, he just suddenly stands up like nothing's happened, like the match just started. lol. Now I don't have all the facts, but I think he is just doing as ordered by Vince or whoever. I'm pretty sure its a WWE thing and they want him to not really sell anything right now cause I've seen him sell on NXT and FCW.

4. I wanna see a streak vs streak against the Taker at Mania. But if he has the title, he'll probably end up losing it to the Rock at the Rumble. But then again, I don't see how he can win at HIaC without winning the title, unless they do another draw or maybe a bunch of stars rush the ring and it ends in a no contest or something. Though I'd rather see him as champion than have the streak end, which I am afraid it will end at HIaC. But if it is to end, there are worse ways it could happen than in a cage match with Punk, so maybe it will be a good loss.

I mean, if Punk does get the win after an awesome match and retains the title til I think the middle of November to make it a year, then I would be happy with that. So yeah, like I said, I'm a bit torn. But if there was a way for the Ryback to win and CM Punk to also retain, I would be ecstatic. lol. But in a cage match with no DQ or count out, that won't happen. So I guess I'll say that as long as the match is really good and delivers all I hope it will, I don't care what the outcome is. lol.

Comment

He's over but the guy is not ready. Then again, they're desperate and titles are just props these days

Comment

Since its pretty obvious that Punk won't be losing the title to Daniel Bryan, I figure he has to lose it to someone. I am OK with Punk losing the title to Ryback. Honestly, I rather him win the title instead of The Rock. I think they need to just book him correctly and keep building him up as a Goldberg.

Comment

I certainly hope Ryback gets his ass kicked and loses the match. Punk all the way!

Comment

I reckon Punk hangs onto the belt but Ryback looks like an absolute beast and it takes a mammoth effort to put him down so that he still looks strong

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                          I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                          Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

Why does everyone keep classing him with Goldberg? Aside from the shaved head and muscles, he's nothing like the guy. He's more like a mix of the Ultimate Warrior and Brock Lesnar than anything else. I mean, Goldberg was unique, there is no one really like him. He was a big guy and intense and a true force to be reckoned with, but at the same time he wasn't a typical "monster" type. He was methodical, intelligent, and knew how to wrestle rather than just relying on power alone. He was like HHH and Sid rolled into one package with a little Hulk Hogan thrown in. lol. That's the best I can describe it. XD lol.

Comment

They take that belt off Punk they need to be prepared to let Ryback run roughshod over everybody the next year or until the fans turn on him. If they go with Ryback having him lose at the Rumble [unless he is losing numbers]-would be stupid. I say, they have Brock cause him the match, get Trips/Brock over with at The Series with Ryback causing Brock the match and from there build to Mania.

Either at The Rumble have one of the two eliminated the other or some shit. If, you can sacrifice Sheamus and move the WHC title to Brock, and have Ryback get him back at Mania. .

Go with the Numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X