• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziggler and Schwarzennegger exchange words

Ziggler Engages In War of Words with Schwarzenegger
    Date Added: October 06, 2012

Story By: Marc Middleton
    - An interesting war of words took place between WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler and former California Governor and Hollywood icon Arnold Schwarzenegger. The exchange began after Ziggler mentioned picking up The Terminator's new book. This has led to speculation among WWE fans that the two may be doing an angle together. Here's the exchange:

Ziggler: "grabbing @Schwarzenegger's book bc once i cash in my MITB World Title contract i'll study his workouts for the media & movies im offered"

Arnold: "Good luck with that and enjoy the book @HEELZiggler. Appreciate the support."

Ziggler: "@Schwarzenegger haha relax brother, i dont need luck & im not a fan, just a heads up, im on my way to being a much bigger STAR than you!"

Arnold: "@HEELZiggler It's going to take more than reading my book. You better memorize it. Then do curls with it. Then you'll be 1% of the way there"

Ziggler: "@Schwarzenegger whatevs! Youre living in the past! #OldNews IM the future & wrestling is like, the 5th best thing i do! SHOW-OFF"

Arnold: "@HEELZiggler I'd hate to see 1st-4th best things. You're right, you are the Show Off. Every time I see you I turn the show off."

Ziggler: "@Schwarzenegger good one, NOT! you & the whole world can watch what i do @WWE #MondayNightRaw I STEAL THE SHOW...& you know the rest"
    More than likely an angle with the amount of tweets back and forth. Plus with what Arnold is saying back. Possible angle to happen by Survivor Series maybe? Sounds like hopeful good news for Ziggler.

EDIT: ... I spelled the man's name wrong with his name right in front of me ...
    Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
    Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
    Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
    Cena fan for LIFE
    Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Re: Ziggler and Schwarzennegger exchange words

Ziggler got shut down by the Govenator.
    Originally posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post
      Ziggler got shut down by the Govenator.
      I was about to say the same thing. Mercilessly terminated.

Comment

Arnold would of made a great pro wrestler
        "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Comment

Storyline. Turns out Arnold had 2 illegitimate kids, the other was Dolph who will change his name to "the Zigglenator".

Comment

Schwarzenegger would whoop Zigglers ass.

Banner Credit: Spike

Comment

Remember when Arnold beat up HHH? (Good times!)

I see a repeat of that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by ProWrestling.Net
                WWE has announced that Arnold Schwarzenegger will serve as the Social Media Ambassador for Monday's Raw television show.
                A way to further the feud perhaps.

Comment

Well, Dolph. Here's your chance to show everyone that you're not generic and can do a good promo on your own.
                  he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                  No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.

Comment

That's right Deej.

So of course, WWE will have Vickie cut the promo instead.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
                    Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
                    Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

Ha.

It's funny because you're right.

Comment

The Zigglenator? O.o Why do I get the image of a new spoof movie with Anna Faris?

Comment

maybe arnold saw how punching out ziggler got some good press for hugh jackman and he wants a turn?
                          "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Comment

As a guy who worships Arnie, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let him have an appearance on TV. I cannot tell you how hard I will mark

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

This would be brilliant for Ziggler's push before cashing in and getting the World title. Good for Ziggler, I hope this leads to him being taken seriously and starting to be pushed properly

Comment

Working...
                              X