CM Punk and Stone Cold WWE 13 Interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM Punk and Stone Cold WWE 13 Interview

Completely in character, but it's awesome. Very intense. This needs to happen.
    Last edited by Summer of Punk; 10-22-2012, 03:16 AM.

Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig.

Re: CM Punk and Stone Cold WWE 13 Interview

Austin was great in that segment

Comment

Fuck, that was absolutely awesome. The only thing is, it left me wanting more.

Austin was amazing, he hasn't lost a thing. Him and Punk create such an amazing dynamic, purely from the looks they were giving each other, the mannerisms, it was all fantastic stuff. Intense isn't the word...
      Man of the world.

Comment

"Stone Cold vs CM Punk is going to happen..."

YES! YES! YES!

"...on WWE13."

... JR YOU FUCKING TROLL!

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
        Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
        Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

"We're just talking video games, right?" Haha. Sure we are.

Comment

Austin has sucked for a long LONG time...But this was the first time in a while he showed an attitude like the Stone Cold of the 90's. This is the Stone Cold I love to watch. Cool stuff, If only Austin didn't look like a Giraffe in the game it would be really cool

Comment

Two of the greatest mic workers in the history of the business, it would be stupid if WWE DON'T do this match at some point...the amount of money it could make it's crazy. Probably even more than Punk vs Rock

Comment

Originally posted by Darkestearth View Post
                Two of the greatest mic workers in the history of the business, it would be stupid if WWE DON'T do this match at some point...the amount of money it could make it's crazy. Probably even more than Punk vs Rock
                If the match doesn't happen (which will still be my belief until it's officially announced), it will be because Austin, not WWE, didn't want to do it.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
                  If the match doesn't happen (which will still be my belief until it's officially announced), it will be because Austin, not WWE, didn't want to do it.
                  I think its safe to say that in all likelihood this is the ground work to an eventual match. There is way too much teasing going on in this interview to not have it happen. I think even Austins attitude in this interview is that of a serious Austin. Had this just been a ad for a video game, I think we would have had redneck Austin that comes out on RAW anniversary's and whatnot. Since Austin has been "retired" hes been very comical and in this interview he is all business just like the Stone Cold of the 90's. I think the reasoning behind that is to start grooming us for a serious match between the two.Stone Cold is 100% back in character here which he hasn't been for some time.

Im looking too deep into this I know, But my initial reaction of why they left Austin off RAW 1000 was to erase him as a nostalgia act, While also depriving us for his eventual return. Rock was on the show sure, But as a member of the current roster, Not a nostalgia act like Vader, Sid etc. Rock is building towards a match with Punk.

If Austin is coming back then leaving him off RAW 1000 (for whatever reason was given) was the right move. Now his return will be anticipated and also featured rather then just being another guy on RAW 1000
                  Last edited by oWn; 10-04-2012, 02:51 PM.

Comment

He was left off Raw 1000 cause he just had knee surgery.

Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig.

Comment

Video doesn't work...I want my money back
                      How to win the WWE title
                      BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
                      The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
                      Thanks to all who give rep

Comment

Is the interview any good? I didn't enjoy the 'video removed by user' comment I saw.

Comment

Someone at THQ has said the video is the wrong version so they removed it and will be putting a new version up later.

Comment

An even longer interview perhaps? That'd be nice
                            How to win the WWE title
                            BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
                            The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
                            Thanks to all who give rep

Comment

Why do people still want Austin back? Historically, he hasn't done anything significant or interesting since like 2001. Does anybody remember the last year of his career? Especially late 2001 - 2003. He sucked.

Comment

Working...
                              X