Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ryback (Skip Sheffield) is back

Originally posted by SheltonMysterio View Post
    It would actually hurt the midcard since Ryback isn't that good, so he shouldn't be wrestling people like Cody until he can improve .

He should wrestle a Hunico so he can make Ryback look good and get him more over with the crowd and hopefully, help improve his wrestling skills .
    You make it sound like the guy is Ezekiel-level awful in the ring. From what I remember on NXT, he actually wasn't that bad. He may not get to show it off in this new gimmick, but he's pretty athletic for a guy that big. Plus, he's got personality to spare.

That name is still stupid though. I liked his old gimmick better.

Comment

Originally posted by Shades of Grey View Post

That name is still stupid though. I liked his old gimmick better.
      His name is the best part. It is better than the typicial two worded name wrestler.

Comment

I think he's the next Rhino, awesome!

Comment

If they wanna make him the next Goldberg/Batista, they need to ditch his ring gear. Leotards are not made for powerhouse type guys. Unless they have plans to make him the next Rhyno...

Comment

I think Ryback (Skip Sheffield) may have gotten chubby in the stomach area that why he is wearing the leotard, to cover up his stomach fat.

Comment

I believe his gimmick is suppose to be the terminator. I would like to see how he does. The man is a beast I can't seem him doing anything on the mic which could kill his career. Maybe a feud with kane will do something for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGWHIT425 View Post
                . Maybe a feud with kane will do something for him.
                That could work. But he will need to get a lot of momentum first. And am sure kane would be happy to lose to him.

Comment

Originally posted by WL_Frank View Post
                  I think he's the next Rhino, awesome!
                  I would prefer the actual rhino to return. Rather than ryback being the next rhyno

Comment

the dude does shit like press slams released into powerslams.

he's goldberg-ing it up the best he can.

the sole thing he has in common with rhino is the similair tights. and even then he's wearing fight gloves with a shaved head and goatee
                    "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Comment

are they going to act like he was not Skip Sheffield, and with nexus?

Comment

Originally posted by insomnivic View Post
                        They acknowledged that he was on NXT season 1, so it's not like they're expecting us to completely forget him, but I think that's all we're getting.

Comment

I'm a fan. Liked him during his his days with Regal. I enjoyed him as the goofy cowboy as well as the nexus muscle. He performed both his roles well and it just showed he had the potential for variety.
                          I'm happy that he is back on SD and hope that he is good things in store for him. My only complaint is his attire. It didn't really suit him, his older look was better.

Comment

Originally posted by spear View Post
                            That could work. But he will need to get a lot of momentum first. And am sure kane would be happy to lose to him.
                            who do you think he would have to go through to get to that point? Sheamus? Tensai? Henry?

Comment

Originally posted by insomnivic View Post
                              Seems like they are treating him like Tensai (they need to drop the word Lord and just call him Tensai IMO). They are going to acknowledge that he has a history in the E but they aren't going to go into the details. It seems like they are trying to appease the fans who remember the old characters but not wanting to expose the new fans to them.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGWHIT425 View Post
                                who do you think he would have to go through to get to that point? Sheamus? Tensai? Henry?
                                Out of the three mark is the logical choice. But ryback needs a lot more time before he faces a top star like mark. And mark needs to stay in the mainevent. But if they isnt anything for him to do in the future. He could have a fued with him on smackdown. Like what randy was doing with rhodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X