No announcement yet.

Saturday Night's Main Event Returning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night's Main Event Returning?

According to Pro Wrestling Times, WWE may bring back Saturday Night’s Main Event in February or March 2018. Personally, I hope that they do bring it back and air it in the weeks leading up to every big four pay per view. It would allow for some more great moments and matches for live television, and they could even use this to put on a televised Lesnar match, and they would have total freedom on who they could put him up against, as I am sure the show would feature both brands.

https://twitter.com/PW_Times/status/886732673741234176

Re: Saturday Night's Main Event Returning?

Pro Wrestling Times.

I'll give you your due, you're determination to become a wrestling journalist while misguided is very admirable.

Comment

Pro Wrestling Times.

I'll give you your due, you're determination to become a wrestling journalist while misguided is very admirable.

Comment

Isn't Main Event still a thing? Or has that ended already?

Seems weird to bring back Saturday Night Main Event, when they already have a show with a rather similar name.

Banner Credit: Surrender
        Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
        Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Isn't Main Event still a thing? Or has that ended already?

Seems weird to bring back Saturday Night Main Event, when they already have a show with a rather similar name.

Banner Credit: Surrender
          Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
          Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Anyone who watches everything and anything the WWE produces... bless you.

Even cancelling shows people like (but don't watch) doesn't change how much content is out there.

Comment

Anyone who watches everything and anything the WWE produces... bless you.

Even cancelling shows people like (but don't watch) doesn't change how much content is out there.

Comment

Main Event is still going and is on TV in the U.K. I think. It got taken off the Network because it had some sort of exclusive T.V. deal over there.
                "I'd like to apologize to the people. I've bet on wrestling." Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Comment

Main Event is still going and is on TV in the U.K. I think. It got taken off the Network because it had some sort of exclusive T.V. deal over there.
                  "I'd like to apologize to the people. I've bet on wrestling." Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Comment

Working...
                  X