Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Chad Gable about to be become the next big star?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Chad Gable about to be become the next big star?

So after the last couple of weeks we've seen Chad Gable starting to get more TV time on Smackdown and his match with A.J Styles was a decent battle with Styles doing the old show of respect for the young guy after winning.

American Alpha seem to have faded out and it's plain to see Gable is the better performer between him and Jordan.

Do you think Vince see's big things for Gable and the rocket strapped to the back is about to begin right now on Smackdown possibly in a similar way to Kurt Angle back in the days?

Obviously Gable is no Kurt Angle but he's young, has a good look and the Olympic background is something that can only help him going forward.

Anyway what you guys and girls think?
    Please take a second to come vote in the Pro Wrestling Forums Tag Team Tournament.

Re: Is Chad Gable about to be become the next big star?

Nope, he's short.

Comment

Nope, he's short.

Comment

Nope.

On Youtube, there's a tonne of amateur singers covering their favourite songs, and they're all good. In the comments, people are always telling them, they could be stars. The thing is, there's a lot of good singers on Youtube, like there's a lot of good wrestlers out there. What stops them from being superstars, is there's nothing special about them. Whatever needs to pop, doesn't pop.

I could be wrong. The was a rumour going around yesterday, they could introduce Gable as the long lost Angle offspring.

Comment

Nope.

On Youtube, there's a tonne of amateur singers covering their favourite songs, and they're all good. In the comments, people are always telling them, they could be stars. The thing is, there's a lot of good singers on Youtube, like there's a lot of good wrestlers out there. What stops them from being superstars, is there's nothing special about them. Whatever needs to pop, doesn't pop.

I could be wrong. The was a rumour going around yesterday, they could introduce Gable as the long lost Angle offspring.

Comment

I like how they completely put American Alpha on the backburner.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

I like how they completely put American Alpha on the backburner.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

I would love to see it...but he has the feel of when the company pushes someone for a month or two just to pass the time.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

I would love to see it...but he has the feel of when the company pushes someone for a month or two just to pass the time.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Gable is Janetty and Jordan is Michaels (maybe).

Gable doesn't have 'it' at all. In the tag team situation he is the guy that always gets beat up leading to the hot tag, he is the guy in the bacjground supporting the guy that looks good. If there was an award category for 'best supporting wrestler' he would get it. He is the epitomy of enhancement talent, he is and will go nowhere. He is nothing and the only way he will ever be remembered is if Jason Jordan goes on to big things, then Gable will be remembered as a footnote in jordan's history.

Comment

Gable is Janetty and Jordan is Michaels (maybe).

Gable doesn't have 'it' at all. In the tag team situation he is the guy that always gets beat up leading to the hot tag, he is the guy in the bacjground supporting the guy that looks good. If there was an award category for 'best supporting wrestler' he would get it. He is the epitomy of enhancement talent, he is and will go nowhere. He is nothing and the only way he will ever be remembered is if Jason Jordan goes on to big things, then Gable will be remembered as a footnote in jordan's history.

Comment

No. Gable has the personality of a wet rag. That said, Jordan is NO Michaels! Neither works as a singles wrestler.

Comment

No. Gable has the personality of a wet rag. That said, Jordan is NO Michaels! Neither works as a singles wrestler.

Comment

I've got a rap on Gable.

I'm not sure if he'll ever be THE guy, but if they groom him, he could be a star.

I've never been too fond of 'hot tag' Jordan. Always struck me as the Big Cass of the pair, except he couldn't be taught how to be 7 foot tall.

Comment

I've got a rap on Gable.

I'm not sure if he'll ever be THE guy, but if they groom him, he could be a star.

I've never been too fond of 'hot tag' Jordan. Always struck me as the Big Cass of the pair, except he couldn't be taught how to be 7 foot tall.

Comment

Working...
                              X