Jinder Mahal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinder Mahal

Jinder Mahal is number one contender for the WWE Championship.

Everyone thinks he'll lose to Randy Orton.

But I see this being like JBL's rebirth and heel turn. He'll shockingly win the championship, and continue to retain it through fluke wins.

The fans will hate his reign at first. But then years later will realize how brilliant it was. It's a breath of fresh air in the world title scene.

On a semi related note, his muscles are so big they look like they're going to explode. Haha.

Re: Jinder Mahal

I'm hoping that this could lead to a feud between Jinder and a reborn BROKEN Matt Hardy.

The 11th Avatar of Vishnu vs. The Vessel of the Mystical Seven Deities would get all my 9.99's.
    Originally posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

I'm hoping that this could lead to a feud between Jinder and a reborn BROKEN Matt Hardy.

The 11th Avatar of Vishnu vs. The Vessel of the Mystical Seven Deities would get all my 9.99's.
      he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
      No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.

Comment

I'm digging the fact he won...I think it's a good old school filler feud...as others have said, it is most likely to kill time until Orton moves on to AJ, Owens, Nakamura, etc this summer. It will help establish Orton's title reign and perhaps create a new big time heel. I'm actually really looking forward to where things go from here.

That being said, I really don't expect him to win. I kind of think if a foreign bad guy is going to become WWE Champ, it should be Rusev. Rusev has watched Owens, AJ, Ambrose, Wyatt and a returning Goldberg of all people become world champions while he hasn't even been able to hold a midcard title. But who knows...maybe it will be Jinder to shock the world and become champ.

Comment

I'm digging the fact he won...I think it's a good old school filler feud...as others have said, it is most likely to kill time until Orton moves on to AJ, Owens, Nakamura, etc this summer. It will help establish Orton's title reign and perhaps create a new big time heel. I'm actually really looking forward to where things go from here.

That being said, I really don't expect him to win. I kind of think if a foreign bad guy is going to become WWE Champ, it should be Rusev. Rusev has watched Owens, AJ, Ambrose, Wyatt and a returning Goldberg of all people become world champions while he hasn't even been able to hold a midcard title. But who knows...maybe it will be Jinder to shock the world and become champ.

Comment

Jinder wins this for Christian. Never forgive never forget.

Comment

Jinder wins this for Christian. Never forgive never forget.

Comment

You know what? If this Jinder push is for real, I hope WWE goes all out with it.

I hope Jinder's entrance at Payback goes full Bollywood. Dancing, a giant statue of Vishnu, Bengal Tigers, everything.

I want this.

Comment

You know what? If this Jinder push is for real, I hope WWE goes all out with it.

I hope Jinder's entrance at Payback goes full Bollywood. Dancing, a giant statue of Vishnu, Bengal Tigers, everything.

I want this.

Comment

They have to go all out with it if they really want the shock factor. His look is good, seems to handle the mic well. I think there are things about him that Vince likes in addition to the market expansion and reach he may provide short and long term.

Go all out. Do what they can to make him into a must see heel star and see where it goes. The WWE never built stars by being scared to try new things.

I think the WWE did this partially because they see some upside in Jinder, but also Randy Orton needs someone who will be full on heel vs. him who fans may still have a hard time accepting as champion. I have a feeling he's more of a transitional champion, someone who the WWE feels secure with and is a steady rock to eventually put someone the crowd gravitates towards over at a big event OR someone willing to drop the title in a shock (Jinder)

Comment

They have to go all out with it if they really want the shock factor. His look is good, seems to handle the mic well. I think there are things about him that Vince likes in addition to the market expansion and reach he may provide short and long term.

Go all out. Do what they can to make him into a must see heel star and see where it goes. The WWE never built stars by being scared to try new things.

I think the WWE did this partially because they see some upside in Jinder, but also Randy Orton needs someone who will be full on heel vs. him who fans may still have a hard time accepting as champion. I have a feeling he's more of a transitional champion, someone who the WWE feels secure with and is a steady rock to eventually put someone the crowd gravitates towards over at a big event OR someone willing to drop the title in a shock (Jinder)

Comment

He sucks and this will fail.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Krimzon View Post
                            It's a filler feud that won't even last two months. It's utterly inconsequential.

Comment

Originally posted by Krimzon View Post
                              It's a filler feud that won't even last two months. It's utterly inconsequential.

Comment

Working...
                              X