Jinder Mahal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jinder Mahal

I believe Jinder Mahal is a placeholder for Randy Orton until Rusev is back in action ... Then again, who knows? The WWE is desperate to make new professional wrestlers (pretending NXT is a farm) a household name. I say, Randy looses the title on a PPV but regains it back on RAW at the Main Event.

Comment

I believe Jinder Mahal is a placeholder for Randy Orton until Rusev is back in action ... Then again, who knows? The WWE is desperate to make new professional wrestlers (pretending NXT is a farm) a household name. I say, Randy looses the title on a PPV but regains it back on RAW at the Main Event.

Comment

Originally posted by CellWaters View Post
        A lot of people say Jinder Mahal is on steroids. Maybe he just works out really hard, all day long? I used to have an unnatural looking body. I ate like a bird, and had no life besides working out. But it was ALL NATURAL. Maybe Jinder has a reverse eating disorder: where he needs to be bigger, and bigger, and bigger.
        Eating like a bird and working out constantly helped you grow? I doubt that, it doesn't work that way. You may have gotten slightly stronger over time, but unless you sustained enough calories and nutrients you didn't get bigger.

On the other subject, working out can be very addicting. Once you see results you want more and more. Its much like a drug or substance. I gained 30 pounds in the last year and a half from consuming tons of calories and working out very hard. From eating chicken and veggies and eliminating bad calories from my diet plus working out really hard 4-6 days a week and I grew. Its possible to look jacked without steroids for sure. My only thought is that Jinder looks like he has an intense "pump on" at all times. Its hard to look like your veins are popping out without using some time of enhancers.

Banner Credit: Spike

Comment

Originally posted by CellWaters View Post
          A lot of people say Jinder Mahal is on steroids. Maybe he just works out really hard, all day long? I used to have an unnatural looking body. I ate like a bird, and had no life besides working out. But it was ALL NATURAL. Maybe Jinder has a reverse eating disorder: where he needs to be bigger, and bigger, and bigger.
          Eating like a bird and working out constantly helped you grow? I doubt that, it doesn't work that way. You may have gotten slightly stronger over time, but unless you sustained enough calories and nutrients you didn't get bigger.

On the other subject, working out can be very addicting. Once you see results you want more and more. Its much like a drug or substance. I gained 30 pounds in the last year and a half from consuming tons of calories and working out very hard. From eating chicken and veggies and eliminating bad calories from my diet plus working out really hard 4-6 days a week and I grew. Its possible to look jacked without steroids for sure. My only thought is that Jinder looks like he has an intense "pump on" at all times. Its hard to look like your veins are popping out without using some time of enhancers.

Banner Credit: Spike

Comment

I'm really happy with this Jinder Mahal push. It's a breath of fresh air. And he's doing a great job!

His alliance with The Singh Brothers/Bollywood Boys has only added to his character. He's a coward who relies on backup.

I hope he wins the WWE Championship.

This match is make or break for Jinder. I hope it's make, because he has potential to be a huge star.

Don't hinder Jinder!

Comment

I'm really happy with this Jinder Mahal push. It's a breath of fresh air. And he's doing a great job!

His alliance with The Singh Brothers/Bollywood Boys has only added to his character. He's a coward who relies on backup.

I hope he wins the WWE Championship.

This match is make or break for Jinder. I hope it's make, because he has potential to be a huge star.

Don't hinder Jinder!

Comment

Working...
              X