X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jinder Mahal

Originally posted by Djm View Post
    It's smart because it got heat.

The same way Eva Marie got heat being a good business decision.
    The heat isn't on Jinder. The heat is on the WWE for booking him to go over.

Comment

Yes.

Exactly.
      Originally posted by mx518
      he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
      No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
      NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Yes.

Exactly.
        he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
        No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
        NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Besides his booking nothing is overly wrong with Mahal, I am ok with WWE trying different stuff. WWE doesn't really have any single heels that constantly get booed. Hope the crowd atleast gives the match a chance.
          TNA Forum Title History
          Forum Championship (1 time)
          Tag Team Championship (3 time)
          X Championship (2 time)
          Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

Besides his booking nothing is overly wrong with Mahal, I am ok with WWE trying different stuff. WWE doesn't really have any single heels that constantly get booed. Hope the crowd atleast gives the match a chance.
            TNA Forum Title History
            Forum Championship (1 time)
            Tag Team Championship (3 time)
            X Championship (2 time)
            Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

It's an interesting move which has to do with money from what I've read. It seems India is a big market that WWE is trying to dominate.

Am I against a Jinder push? No. Like someone else said, it's great to test the waters, but don't strap the title on him yet. In terms of Kayfabe, it makes very little sense and has jumped up the card. I say give him a 2 month program with Orton and see how fans take to it, then do it the right way and push him slowly (and organically). Give him the US belt.

It's interesting because it feels like the US belt has more star power as Owens holds it and AJ is chasing it. The WWE title has Jinder (who has been lower card forever) chasing Orton who no-one will ever say is not talented, but I've found boring as hell for a long time.

gycax

Comment

It's an interesting move which has to do with money from what I've read. It seems India is a big market that WWE is trying to dominate.

Am I against a Jinder push? No. Like someone else said, it's great to test the waters, but don't strap the title on him yet. In terms of Kayfabe, it makes very little sense and has jumped up the card. I say give him a 2 month program with Orton and see how fans take to it, then do it the right way and push him slowly (and organically). Give him the US belt.

It's interesting because it feels like the US belt has more star power as Owens holds it and AJ is chasing it. The WWE title has Jinder (who has been lower card forever) chasing Orton who no-one will ever say is not talented, but I've found boring as hell for a long time.

gycax

Comment

A lot of people say Jinder Mahal is on steroids. Maybe he just works out really hard, all day long? I used to have an unnatural looking body. I ate like a bird, and had no life besides working out. But it was ALL NATURAL. Maybe Jinder has a reverse eating disorder: where he needs to be bigger, and bigger, and bigger.
                  Last edited by CellWaters; 04-21-2017, 09:57 AM.

Comment

A lot of people say Jinder Mahal is on steroids. Maybe he just works out really hard, all day long? I used to have an unnatural looking body. I ate like a bird, and had no life besides working out. But it was ALL NATURAL. Maybe Jinder has a reverse eating disorder: where he needs to be bigger, and bigger, and bigger.

Comment

80% diet 20% gym. His body fat is just really low. It is probably not sustainable.
                      I am your God

Comment

80% diet 20% gym. His body fat is just really low. It is probably not sustainable.
                        I am your God

Comment

There is a possibility for expanding on this "out the box" decision. The upcoming match should be a squash. Who should win? Thats up to the WWE. If they aren't going to go all the way with Jinder's push then let him have his spotlight until the match and then bam, its over for now. I don't want to see a ultra competitive match with multiple close finishes, kickouts after finishers etc. only for Orton to pull out the win and Jinder to quietly head back down the card. That accomplishes nothing. How about Orton wins and actually beats someone with his middle rope DDT(he can send everyone happy with an RKO after the match) or push Jindal by allowing him a squash win. Use this to test out new booking strategies because the old formula is old and stale.

Comment

There is a possibility for expanding on this "out the box" decision. The upcoming match should be a squash. Who should win? Thats up to the WWE. If they aren't going to go all the way with Jinder's push then let him have his spotlight until the match and then bam, its over for now. I don't want to see a ultra competitive match with multiple close finishes, kickouts after finishers etc. only for Orton to pull out the win and Jinder to quietly head back down the card. That accomplishes nothing. How about Orton wins and actually beats someone with his middle rope DDT(he can send everyone happy with an RKO after the match) or push Jindal by allowing him a squash win. Use this to test out new booking strategies because the old formula is old and stale.

Comment

In my opinion, Mahal is Rusev until Rusev returns from his injury. In other words, I would rather wait for Rusev to return than to care about Mahal's push. I mean, he's as interesting of a heel character as Muhammad Hassan. On the other hand, I miss Jack Swagger and Zeb Coulter as heel characters.
                              sigpic

"It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best."
                              - Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Comment

In my opinion, Mahal is Rusev until Rusev returns from his injury. In other words, I would rather wait for Rusev to return than to care about Mahal's push. I mean, he's as interesting of a heel character as Muhammad Hassan. On the other hand, I miss Jack Swagger and Zeb Coulter as heel characters.
                                sigpic

"It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best."
                                - Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Comment

Working...
                                X