Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jinder Mahal

Originally posted by KingInTheNorth View Post
    I don't even know what that means, since Jinder is a Canadian-Indian, not a New York Italian pretending to be an Arab-American.
    It means lots of wrestling fans just want to boo a brown-skinned heel again without thinking about it beyond "it's just wrasslin".
    Originally posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by KingInTheNorth View Post
      I don't even know what that means, since Jinder is a Canadian-Indian, not a New York Italian pretending to be an Arab-American.
      It means lots of wrestling fans just want to boo a brown-skinned heel again without thinking about it beyond "it's just wrasslin".
      he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
      No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.

Comment

I'm not hating it. It's a smart business move and I like Jinder. It's fresh and as DJM said likely a throw a way feud. I'm going to see what's up before I crap on it.

Spoiler

*Many thanks to the amazing surrender for my banner*
        #TeamAuthority
        R.E.A.L

Comment

I'm not hating it. It's a smart business move and I like Jinder. It's fresh and as DJM said likely a throw a way feud. I'm going to see what's up before I crap on it.

Spoiler

*Many thanks to the amazing surrender for my banner*
          #TeamAuthority
          R.E.A.L

Comment

Jinder being put in this position really does prove Smack down is the land of opportunity! And this is how it should be, at any given moment anyone can become champion or the #1 contender to any title. It makes for an interesting dynamic and brings back the surprise factor.

Should this be done often? of course not but a shake up won't hurt every once in awhile

Comment

Jinder being put in this position really does prove Smack down is the land of opportunity! And this is how it should be, at any given moment anyone can become champion or the #1 contender to any title. It makes for an interesting dynamic and brings back the surprise factor.

Should this be done often? of course not but a shake up won't hurt every once in awhile

Comment

Originally posted by iron maiden View Post
                If it's a throwaway feud, how is it a smart business move?

Comment

Originally posted by iron maiden View Post

Comment

Well, Khali was a local hero because he was Indian. No doubt the same for Jinder!

Comment

Well, Khali was a local hero because he was Indian. No doubt the same for Jinder!

Comment

Originally posted by Krimzon View Post
                        It's smart because it got heat.

The same way Eva Marie got heat being a good business decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Krimzon View Post

Comment

I intend to just sit back and enjoy this. Over analyzing and trying to judge this before it's happened is a sure way to ruin it. WWE has been far too predictable it's too early to judge whether this swerve is just lazy booking (because rusev got injured) or something better.

Comment

I intend to just sit back and enjoy this. Over analyzing and trying to judge this before it's happened is a sure way to ruin it. WWE has been far too predictable it's too early to judge whether this swerve is just lazy booking (because rusev got injured) or something better.

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post

The heat isn't on Jinder. The heat is on the WWE for booking him to go over.

Comment

Working...
                                X