Jinder Mahal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jinder Mahal

I hope an pray he wins, it will be great. The company needs a real old school heel.

Comment

I hope an pray he wins, it will be great. The company needs a real old school heel.

Comment

I'm surprisingly fine with this.

They're protecting Corbin which is good, Rusev is injured, Owens is US champion and they obviously don't want a face vs face feud yet, which takes Sami, TND and AJ out of the equation (this last one I can see being the Summerslam main event). Ziggler? I'd rather he serve as fodder for Nakamura, tbh.

As long as it's over by Backlash this is perfectly alright by me. Plus, I bet AJ vs Owens main events.

Comment

I'm surprisingly fine with this.

They're protecting Corbin which is good, Rusev is injured, Owens is US champion and they obviously don't want a face vs face feud yet, which takes Sami, TND and AJ out of the equation (this last one I can see being the Summerslam main event). Ziggler? I'd rather he serve as fodder for Nakamura, tbh.

As long as it's over by Backlash this is perfectly alright by me. Plus, I bet AJ vs Owens main events.

Comment

As interesting and refreshing as Jinder winning would be.... it's not going to happen. If it does I will start watching Raw and Smackdown again on a weekly basis. I will have this post as my sig for one year if he wins.
            Fuck The Revival!

Comment

As interesting and refreshing as Jinder winning would be.... it's not going to happen. If it does I will start watching Raw and Smackdown again on a weekly basis. I will have this post as my sig for one year if he wins.
              Fuck The Revival!

Comment

Jinder #1 Contender for the WWE Title, Slater drafted to Raw after being tag champs with Rhyno on Smackdown, and Drew Galloway debuting as the big new star on NXT... 3MB are doing alright for themselves

Comment

Jinder #1 Contender for the WWE Title, Slater drafted to Raw after being tag champs with Rhyno on Smackdown, and Drew Galloway debuting as the big new star on NXT... 3MB are doing alright for themselves

Comment

Jinder Effin Mahal

Love the Jinder love! And hilarious how people were saying WWE should release him after Finn boring Balor incident lol

Comment

Jinder Effin Mahal

Love the Jinder love! And hilarious how people were saying WWE should release him after Finn boring Balor incident lol

Comment

Originally posted by BARCELONA View Post
                        Looking at all of this, Drew may have been the weak link all along.
                        Originally posted by mx518
                        he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                        No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                        NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Looking at all of this, Drew may have been the weak link all along.
                          he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                          No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                          NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Gold obvervation!

Comment

Gold obvervation!

Comment

I'm on the boat to push Jinder as a serious competitor. He has a great look and the guy is attractive. Should he be champion at this point? definitely not! but lets test the waters and get him a legit US title reign.

Comment

Working...
                                X