Jim Cornette to induct The Rock & Roll Express into the Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jim Cornette to induct The Rock & Roll Express into the Hall of Fame

Right guy given he was their key manager and I think Cornette would swallow up his pride for a legends contract(If that's offered up to presenters) for the Rock N Roll Express.

I hope this might be a sign of Cornette getting put in in the very near future, he does deserve it despite all that he has said(And he's made plenty of enemies in the company)

On his shit list alone in the WWE:

Vince McMahon
    Triple H
    Stephanie
    Shawn Michaels
    Kevin Dunn
    Johnny Ace(If he has any kind of power backstage)
    Kevin Owens
    Brock Lesnar
    Sami Zayn
    The Miz

Cornette will blow Styles, Cena, Ziggler, Bryan, Cesaro, Samoa Joe, Rollins assholes that weekend though. Roode too if he's around. He'll fangirl for The Revival and probably get in front of little kids for their autographs if around.
    Last edited by Blindy; 03-20-2017, 06:51 PM.
    Currently Playing:
    Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Right guy given he was their key manager and I think Cornette would swallow up his pride for a legends contract(If that's offered up to presenters) for the Rock N Roll Express.

I hope this might be a sign of Cornette getting put in in the very near future, he does deserve it despite all that he has said(And he's made plenty of enemies in the company)

On his shit list alone in the WWE:

Vince McMahon
      Triple H
      Stephanie
      Shawn Michaels
      Kevin Dunn
      Johnny Ace(If he has any kind of power backstage)
      Kevin Owens
      Brock Lesnar
      Sami Zayn
      The Miz

Cornette will blow Styles, Cena, Ziggler, Bryan, Cesaro, Samoa Joe, Rollins assholes that weekend though. Roode too if he's around. He'll fangirl for The Revival and probably get in front of little kids for their autographs if around.
      Currently Playing:
      Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Originally posted by Dukezilla View Post
        Somewhere Kevin Dunn is having a meltdown right about now.
        And crying in a corner.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

And crying in a corner.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

Originally posted by The Icon View Post
            I'm sure this will set up his induction next year with the Midnight Express. I'm not expecting much though from his speech, he'll mind his p's and q's. It is Ricky and Robert's moment anyway.
            Pretty much this. The wrestler's choose who inducts them, so Jim's not gonna be a huge ass about anything. I thought fans knew by now that wrestlers choose their inductor.

Comment

Originally posted by The Icon View Post
              I'm sure this will set up his induction next year with the Midnight Express. I'm not expecting much though from his speech, he'll mind his p's and q's. It is Ricky and Robert's moment anyway.
              Pretty much this. The wrestler's choose who inducts them, so Jim's not gonna be a huge ass about anything. I thought fans knew by now that wrestlers choose their inductor.

Comment

Originally posted by Leper Messiah View Post
                Angle wanted Austin. He's getting Cena. And I can guarantee you Savage wouldn't have chosen Hogan, yet that happened anyway because he wasn't around to say no.

Comment

Originally posted by Leper Messiah View Post
                  Angle wanted Austin. He's getting Cena. And I can guarantee you Savage wouldn't have chosen Hogan, yet that happened anyway because he wasn't around to say no.

Comment

Originally posted by Krimzon View Post
                    Not sure why they wouldn't let Austin induct Angle, unless Austin declined to do it. And yes, Savage wouldn't have chosen Hogan, but Savage was dead, so it's kinda hard to choose from postmortem, unless one actually believes Ouija boards really work.

Comment

Originally posted by Krimzon View Post
                      Not sure why they wouldn't let Austin induct Angle, unless Austin declined to do it. And yes, Savage wouldn't have chosen Hogan, but Savage was dead, so it's kinda hard to choose from postmortem, unless one actually believes Ouija boards really work.

Comment

Angle picked 3 people he wanted. Cena was one of those names. Clearly Austin was the first choice but it's not like Angle is getting someone he didn't want to induct him.

As for Cornette should be very interesting.
                        Originally posted by Takerfan4life
                        Cobain I have respect for because he does have great mind when it comes to wrestling
                        WOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Angle picked 3 people he wanted. Cena was one of those names. Clearly Austin was the first choice but it's not like Angle is getting someone he didn't want to induct him.

As for Cornette should be very interesting.
                          Originally posted by Takerfan4life
                          Cobain I have respect for because he does have great mind when it comes to wrestling
                          WOOOOOOOO!

Comment

That bucky beaver motherfucker!

Cornette spoke recently on his podcast about the Rock & Rolls going in, and indicated that he wasn't expecting an invitation and probably wouldn't accept one if he got one, so Im pleasantly surprised by this news. It seems like Triple H is like the magical whisperer in these situations, mending fences and talking guys around to being involved with WWE again. Did it with Bruno, Warrior and now Cornette.

Very much looking forward to seeing what Cornette says. Obviously he won't make it all about him (he respects the business as well as Ricky and Robert too much for that), but it should be fun nonetheless. Hopefully it paves the way for his induction as well, when he can really give it both barrels on the mic!

Honestly, I'm more excited for the HOF ceremony than the WrestleMania card this year!

Comment

That bucky beaver motherfucker!

Cornette spoke recently on his podcast about the Rock & Rolls going in, and indicated that he wasn't expecting an invitation and probably wouldn't accept one if he got one, so Im pleasantly surprised by this news. It seems like Triple H is like the magical whisperer in these situations, mending fences and talking guys around to being involved with WWE again. Did it with Bruno, Warrior and now Cornette.

Very much looking forward to seeing what Cornette says. Obviously he won't make it all about him (he respects the business as well as Ricky and Robert too much for that), but it should be fun nonetheless. Hopefully it paves the way for his induction as well, when he can really give it both barrels on the mic!

Honestly, I'm more excited for the HOF ceremony than the WrestleMania card this year!

Comment

Not a fan of WWE HoF because there is no transparency in criteria to qualify, procedures or process for selection. However, as Cornette stated, by any means or measure R&R E qualify for inclusion in any legitimate HoF. There is not better person to induct them as their all time nemesis Cornette. WWE excelled & elevated the credibility of their HoF by both choices. Let's hope we can see Midnight Express, Bulldogs, Heart Foundation & Demolition inducted sooner than later.

On a side note, I thought there was zero chance of this happening. Just goes to show you, never say never in pro wresting is a real thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X