Rollins and HHH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollins and HHH

A little back story ..I haven't watched more than 10-15 minutes of RAW over the past 2 or so months. But I am really interested in HHH/Rollins. I hope Rollins destroys The Game.

But last I heard, Rollins was injured and he might miss Wrestlemania. Last night on FastLane, they kept airing these commercials that Rollins won't be at Wrestlemania, but Rollins threatened to end HHH's career at Wrestlemania.

Long story short, I am lost. What is going on with this story?

Re: Rollins and HHH

Joe may or may not have injured Seth who wants to fight HHH at WM. Since Seth is injured they don't have an official match yet. If Seth is cleared by WM he will call out HHH for a match. If that happens HHH says he will accept it and finish Seth. Seth says he has nothing left to lose and will make sure he ends HHH as well.
    TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

Joe may or may not have injured Seth who wants to fight HHH at WM. Since Seth is injured they don't have an official match yet. If Seth is cleared by WM he will call out HHH for a match. If that happens HHH says he will accept it and finish Seth. Seth says he has nothing left to lose and will make sure he ends HHH as well.
      TNA Forum Title History
      Forum Championship (1 time)
      Tag Team Championship (3 time)
      X Championship (2 time)
      Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

the odds are good that Rollins will be cleared but if he is not cleared what are they going to do then ???

Finn Balor must still not be cleared

Comment

the odds are good that Rollins will be cleared but if he is not cleared what are they going to do then ???

Finn Balor must still not be cleared

Comment

This match will fail because Rollins is just inherently unlivable. He isn't someone fans can't get behind. His face run makes no sense. So we're supposed to root for him because he's mad at HHH that he isn't helping Rolling cheat anymore & is now helping other wrestlers screw Rolling over? He just comes across like a bitter ex to me. It doesn't work

In Between The Lines, There's A Lot Of Obscurity. I'm Not Inclined To Resign To Maturity
            If It's All Right, Then You're All Wrong. Why Bounce Around To The Same Damn Song
            You Rather Run When You Can't Crawl. I Know That You Know That I'm Not Telling The Truth
            I Know That You Know, They Just Don't Have Any Proof. Embrace The Deception, Learn How To Bend
            Your Worst Inhibitions They Will PSYCH You Out In The End

Comment

This match will fail because Rollins is just inherently unlivable. He isn't someone fans can't get behind. His face run makes no sense. So we're supposed to root for him because he's mad at HHH that he isn't helping Rolling cheat anymore & is now helping other wrestlers screw Rolling over? He just comes across like a bitter ex to me. It doesn't work

In Between The Lines, There's A Lot Of Obscurity. I'm Not Inclined To Resign To Maturity
              If It's All Right, Then You're All Wrong. Why Bounce Around To The Same Damn Song
              You Rather Run When You Can't Crawl. I Know That You Know That I'm Not Telling The Truth
              I Know That You Know, They Just Don't Have Any Proof. Embrace The Deception, Learn How To Bend

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetness_Bolt
                Unbelievable?
                First set of inductees for Titans: Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Undertaker

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetness_Bolt
                  Unbelievable?
                  First set of inductees for Titans: Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Undertaker

Comment

Meant to be Unlikable. Gotta slow down when I'm typing

Comment

Meant to be Unlikable. Gotta slow down when I'm typing

Comment

I hear you there. I could never back Tyler Black the wrestler. As a promo guy and writer he was second to none. When he dropped the Age of the Fall gimmick, I just could not get into him. Then when he fought Orton and started to use the Pedigree I started to get into him in the ring, but he was always a guy to hate and not rally behind. He did the job of a hated heel very well. His face turn I thought was lackluster until a week or so ago. Things are clicking now for me, and I see the genius that was Age of the Fall Tyler Black coming out again. I am super excited, as Seth Rollins is a character that is not as limited like Black was, being a nihilistic anarchist following Jacobs, who had almost the same gimmick as him. Seth is far more complex. If he can bring out the good from Black into Rollins, and push the ball further I think he will be a legend. But he still needs to connect with more people. I am an easy convert since I been watching him over a decade since Team DIFH and knew he was super talented.
                        Flowers gathered in the morning,
                        Afternoon they blossom on,
                        Still are withered by the evening:
                        You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

I hear you there. I could never back Tyler Black the wrestler. As a promo guy and writer he was second to none. When he dropped the Age of the Fall gimmick, I just could not get into him. Then when he fought Orton and started to use the Pedigree I started to get into him in the ring, but he was always a guy to hate and not rally behind. He did the job of a hated heel very well. His face turn I thought was lackluster until a week or so ago. Things are clicking now for me, and I see the genius that was Age of the Fall Tyler Black coming out again. I am super excited, as Seth Rollins is a character that is not as limited like Black was, being a nihilistic anarchist following Jacobs, who had almost the same gimmick as him. Seth is far more complex. If he can bring out the good from Black into Rollins, and push the ball further I think he will be a legend. But he still needs to connect with more people. I am an easy convert since I been watching him over a decade since Team DIFH and knew he was super talented.
                          Flowers gathered in the morning,
                          Afternoon they blossom on,
                          Still are withered by the evening:
                          You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

When HHH comes off more reasonable and logical for his actions you know you're a poor baby face.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

When HHH comes off more reasonable and logical for his actions you know you're a poor baby face.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

Working...
                              X