Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PWI's Wrestler of The Year for 2016 Goes To..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWI's Wrestler of The Year for 2016 Goes To..

The Face that Runs The Place.
    One of the worlds greatest professionals wrestlers today.

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles.

Discuss.
    Attached Files

Re: PWI's Wrestler of The Year for 2016 Goes To..

Probably one of the greatest comeback years ever in wrestling. Definitely deserves the honor.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Probably one of the greatest comeback years ever in wrestling. Definitely deserves the honor.

Still My Champ
      Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by CM Punk'd View Post
        Comeback?
        Originally posted by mx518
        he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
        No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
        NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by CM Punk'd View Post
          Comeback?
          he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
          No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
          NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

AJ has been killing it since 2014.

In saying that, it's well deserved. Not only has AJ won the PWI Wrestler of the Year, he was also voted the Lou Thesz Wrestler of the Year in the Observer Awards. He's fantastic to watch and I'm so glad he's been able to prove himself on the biggest stage.

Comment

AJ has been killing it since 2014.

In saying that, it's well deserved. Not only has AJ won the PWI Wrestler of the Year, he was also voted the Lou Thesz Wrestler of the Year in the Observer Awards. He's fantastic to watch and I'm so glad he's been able to prove himself on the biggest stage.

Comment

I always forget that there is the PWI 500 and a WOTY award for PWI. Am I right in the 500 being from the period June-May and this is a calendar year award? Also, is this voted on by the readers of the magazine, while the 500 is done by the writers?

Comment

I always forget that there is the PWI 500 and a WOTY award for PWI. Am I right in the 500 being from the period June-May and this is a calendar year award? Also, is this voted on by the readers of the magazine, while the 500 is done by the writers?

Comment

They picked the only word necessary - 'landslide'. The best wrestler in the world and, barring injury or significant drop-off, will be again this year.

Comment

They picked the only word necessary - 'landslide'. The best wrestler in the world and, barring injury or significant drop-off, will be again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post
                        Comeback?
                        Obviously. He didn't do anything after leaving TNA. Bounced around the indies a little, I think.

(That caused me physical pain)

Much deserved. Shouldn't have even been a debate this year and it sounds like it wasn't.

Kenny Omega 2017, pls.

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post
                          Comeback?
                          Obviously. He didn't do anything after leaving TNA. Bounced around the indies a little, I think.

Much deserved. Shouldn't have even been a debate this year and it sounds like it wasn't.

Kenny Omega 2017, pls.

Comment

Originally posted by RT View Post

Kenny Omega 2017, pls.
                            Inaccurate. I kind of thought it was slightly overrated, his match with Nakamura at Wrestle Kingdom was pretty good.

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=111&vie...&sorttype=DESC

Comment

Originally posted by RT View Post

Kenny Omega 2017, pls.
                              Inaccurate. I kind of thought it was slightly overrated, his match with Nakamura at Wrestle Kingdom was pretty good.

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=111&vie...&sorttype=DESC

Comment

Working...
                              X