Who's Going to WM33?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Going to WM33?

Just was curious how many on the forum were actually spending the money to head to Orlando for the show this year?

Always interesting to see, because in past years it seems like that number has faded a bit.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Re: Who's Going to WM33?

I might not even watch it on my computer for free. I couldn't be less interested right now.

Bray Wyatt is champ and that's super awesome for me, but it isn't enough to make me sit through 4 hours of blaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Especially if Wyatt is going to drop the belt already (which a lot of people seem to think he will).

I'm in a "I'll read the results the next day" mood and that's brutal for Wrestlemania.

If I were someone that bought tickets for the event all those months ago I'd be seriously considering selling them.

Comment

I might not even watch it on my computer for free. I couldn't be less interested right now.

Bray Wyatt is champ and that's super awesome for me, but it isn't enough to make me sit through 4 hours of blaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Especially if Wyatt is going to drop the belt already (which a lot of people seem to think he will).

I'm in a "I'll read the results the next day" mood and that's brutal for Wrestlemania.

If I were someone that bought tickets for the event all those months ago I'd be seriously considering selling them.

Comment

Shane Mcmahon is wrestling AJ Styles
        Orton and Wyatt are main eventing
        Goldberg is going to pin Lesnar in less than 2 minutes, again ..

Is it time for Summerslam yet?

To be honest, I cancelled my WWE Network subscription a few weeks ago. So I'd have to find an illegal stream, and it's just not worth the hassle. Wrestlemania is gonna be horrible this year.

Comment

Shane Mcmahon is wrestling AJ Styles
          Orton and Wyatt are main eventing
          Goldberg is going to pin Lesnar in less than 2 minutes, again ..

Is it time for Summerslam yet?

To be honest, I cancelled my WWE Network subscription a few weeks ago. So I'd have to find an illegal stream, and it's just not worth the hassle. Wrestlemania is gonna be horrible this year.

Comment

Still never been, and won't this year - I'll watch Takeover live, and be tempted to watch Mania too... but given how long it is likely to be, I might just watch it the following day when some of the fluff can be skipped through. That said, sometimes it doesn't have quite the same feel watching it the following day.

Comment

Still never been, and won't this year - I'll watch Takeover live, and be tempted to watch Mania too... but given how long it is likely to be, I might just watch it the following day when some of the fluff can be skipped through. That said, sometimes it doesn't have quite the same feel watching it the following day.

Comment

Enzo/Cass gonna walk in tag champs, thats the only saving grace.

Comment

Enzo/Cass gonna walk in tag champs, thats the only saving grace.

Comment

I'm more excited about Takeover. Only reason I still have the Network.
                    Bring back the fourth wall

Comment

I'm more excited about Takeover. Only reason I still have the Network.
                      Bring back the fourth wall

Comment

Wow, knew the opinion of this WM (which is still 5-6 weeks away) was low....but whoa, this is borderline depressing.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Wow, knew the opinion of this WM (which is still 5-6 weeks away) was low....but whoa, this is borderline depressing.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

I am watching because it's WM but there really isn't much appealing. Plus New Day are hosting and their horrendous. The stale act just needs to end.
                            Originally posted by Takerfan4life
                            Cobain I have respect for because he does have great mind when it comes to wrestling
                            WOOOOOOOO!

Comment

I am watching because it's WM but there really isn't much appealing. Plus New Day are hosting and their horrendous. The stale act just needs to end.
                              Originally posted by Takerfan4life
                              Cobain I have respect for because he does have great mind when it comes to wrestling
                              WOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                              X