• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undertaker may not wrestle?

From the most recent WOR:

Bryan Alvarez "
    So what's up with The Undertaker?"

Dave Meltzer" So Undertaker, he was hurting real bad last night. I mean you could look at him and you could see that he wasn't in shape, and you know... it's the hip. You know... I mean there's nothing else to really say about it. He's got two months before WrestleMania. He had surgery. He came back to quick from surgery, I think that's pretty clear. But you know it was the time and they had a story... and the way that the match was structered he really didn't have to do a whole hell of a lot. But even that when he was backstage he was hurting a lot. So... yeah that's the gist of the thing with him."
    Think this pain will stop him from Wrestling at Mania?

Last edited by HawkGuy; 01-31-2017, 04:25 PM.

God help and forgive me,
    I wanna build something thatís gonna outlive me

Re: Undertake may not wrestle?

Wow. Possibly. He needs to really contemplate calling it a day. I know I joke that he looks old an' all that, but fact of the matter is, he is actually really old now, and has put his body through enough trauma. He needs to think about his future. He still should have a lot of quality years left in him; he doesn't need them hampered by being a fucking cripple.
    PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Wow. Possibly. He needs to really contemplate calling it a day. I know I joke that he looks old an' all that, but fact of the matter is, he is actually really old now, and has put his body through enough trauma. He needs to think about his future. He still should have a lot of quality years left in him; he doesn't need them hampered by being a fucking cripple.

Comment

Every year, same story. Every year, he makes Wrestlemania. Every year, he has a match people love.

And every year, the Cena match drifts further and further into the vastness of infinite space.
        Originally posted by mx518
        he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
        No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
        NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Every year, same story. Every year, he makes Wrestlemania. Every year, he has a match people love.

And every year, the Cena match drifts further and further into the vastness of infinite space.
          he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
          No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
          NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

[MENTION=108372]KashDinero[/MENTION] if anything Meltzer's making sense for once....Personally I hope Taker wrestles at Wrestlemania 33 and then retires so he can get hip surgery..

Comment

[MENTION=108372]KashDinero[/MENTION] if anything Meltzer's making sense for once....Personally I hope Taker wrestles at Wrestlemania 33 and then retires so he can get hip surgery..

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post

Yeah... It's getting way close to that last call, though, Deej.

Way close.

Originally posted by Soulblazed View Post
                The Melt is definitely making sense here.

I'm definitely cool with him never wrestling again.

He's definitely done enough.

Definitely.

Comment

Yeah... It's getting way close to that last call, though, Deej.

Way close.

Originally posted by Soulblazed View Post
                  The Melt is definitely making sense here.

I'm definitely cool with him never wrestling again.

He's definitely done enough.

Definitely.

Comment

[MENTION=108372]KashDinero[/MENTION] I agree..I only saw the Rumble highlights so far but one of the highlights showed Taker laying on the mat looking spent...That's when I thought of his fucked up hip and that Wrestlemania 33 hopefully will be the last time he ever wrestles...I mean, his whole body's shot to shit because of all the injuries he's gotten. IF he's wrestling Roman, then it might be a pretty short match since Taker will probably take a spinebuster, a couple powerslams and a spear. This is why I wished he was wrestling Cena this time..The most high-impact move Cena will hit Taker with is his modified fireman's carry finisher.

Comment

[MENTION=108372]KashDinero[/MENTION] I agree..I only saw the Rumble highlights so far but one of the highlights showed Taker laying on the mat looking spent...That's when I thought of his fucked up hip and that Wrestlemania 33 hopefully will be the last time he ever wrestles...I mean, his whole body's shot to shit because of all the injuries he's gotten. IF he's wrestling Roman, then it might be a pretty short match since Taker will probably take a spinebuster, a couple powerslams and a spear. This is why I wished he was wrestling Cena this time..The most high-impact move Cena will hit Taker with is his modified fireman's carry finisher.

Comment

It's definitely time for him to move into the non-wrestling special attraction role. It's still cool to see him, but I don't need or want to see him fuck his body up by continuing to wrestle. I hope he calls time on his career before his body absolutely forces him to.

Comment

It's definitely time for him to move into the non-wrestling special attraction role. It's still cool to see him, but I don't need or want to see him fuck his body up by continuing to wrestle. I hope he calls time on his career before his body absolutely forces him to.

Comment

I know every year we here the "Old Man Taker" story, but he looked old and out of shape at the Rumble.

I wish more than anything, that Undertake really was immortal, and he could wrestle forever, but he is just a man. He can only find the fountain of youth so many times. Even Tim Duncan eventually ran out of Lazarus Pit.

God help and forgive me,

Comment

I know every year we here the "Old Man Taker" story, but he looked old and out of shape at the Rumble.

I wish more than anything, that Undertake really was immortal, and he could wrestle forever, but he is just a man. He can only find the fountain of youth so many times. Even Tim Duncan eventually ran out of Lazarus Pit.

God help and forgive me,

Comment

Working...
                              X