Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar III

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar III

It would make sense though for the Lesnar character though. He finally gets fed up with Goldberg; it's Wrestlemania, he needs to come out looking strong, so he punishes Goldberg the worst way possible. He's already been embarassed 3 times in the past. It's time to fuck Goldberg up for good.

Summerslam with Orton was a good reminder of what Lesnar is capable of doing. If he doesn't do something that equals that or surpasses it, it just wouldn't add up.

I think there's a 50% chance that Goldberg will win again, the same way he won at Survivor Series; WWE booking 101.

Comment

It would make sense though for the Lesnar character though. He finally gets fed up with Goldberg; it's Wrestlemania, he needs to come out looking strong, so he punishes Goldberg the worst way possible. He's already been embarassed 3 times in the past. It's time to fuck Goldberg up for good.

Summerslam with Orton was a good reminder of what Lesnar is capable of doing. If he doesn't do something that equals that or surpasses it, it just wouldn't add up.

I think there's a 50% chance that Goldberg will win again, the same way he won at Survivor Series; WWE booking 101.

Comment

Originally posted by mx518 View Post
        Truth!
        Are you praising an aspect of this feud?!

How would booking Goldberg to squash Brock again be WWE booking 101?

Comment

Truth!

Comment

Great promo from Heyman last night...but I just can't get into it. Then again, I wasn't really into it when they announced the Survivor Series match. Just doesn't really appeal to me a ton.

In the moment, I'll be interested and a fan of course. But there's a bigger part of me that just sees it and thinks...eh, what else is on the card? And it's not helped by the fact that they've had Goldberg continue to punk out Brock, and now Brock is begging for another match.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Great promo from Heyman last night...but I just can't get into it. Then again, I wasn't really into it when they announced the Survivor Series match. Just doesn't really appeal to me a ton.

In the moment, I'll be interested and a fan of course. But there's a bigger part of me that just sees it and thinks...eh, what else is on the card? And it's not helped by the fact that they've had Goldberg continue to punk out Brock, and now Brock is begging for another match.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strobe View Post

But had to throw in a needless 'Thank god it isn't Cena' comment.
                -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
                -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
                -KCCO
                ---θ---
                Currently playing:
                PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
                Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
                IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
                Feel free to add me.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strobe View Post

But had to throw in a needless 'Thank god it isn't Cena' comment.
                  -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
                  -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
                  -KCCO
                  ---θ---
                  Currently playing:
                  PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
                  Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
                  IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
                  Feel free to add me.
                  sigpic

Comment

I would love that, and I hope he puts Goldberg in the kimura lock and kayfabe breaks his fucking arm, which would be a great way for Goldberg to leave the business again.
                    It's creepy that a fully grown male would say something like this.

Man, if Lesnar doesn't get some offense on Goldberg at Mania, then this whole feud would have been a waste of time.
                    You don't get storytelling do you?

Comment

I would love that, and I hope he puts Goldberg in the kimura lock and kayfabe breaks his fucking arm, which would be a great way for Goldberg to leave the business again.

Man, if Lesnar doesn't get some offense on Goldberg at Mania, then this whole feud would have been a waste of time.
                      You don't get storytelling do you?

Comment

Originally posted by slapstick View Post
                        It's also creepy that you, Vince and Stephanie Mcmahon are a lot like in many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by slapstick View Post
                          It's also creepy that you, Vince and Stephanie Mcmahon are a lot like in many ways.

Comment

Vince and Stephanie are far from perfect, but if you were running WWE, it would go bankrupt in a month.

Comment

Vince and Stephanie are far from perfect, but if you were running WWE, it would go bankrupt in a month.

Comment

Well I hope their 33 match goes better than their 20 match
                                How to win the WWE title
                                BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
                                The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
                                Thanks to all who give rep

Comment

Working...
                                X