This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Promo of the Year 2017

We always talk about matches of the year. Why not give some attention to the promos? After all, they are very frequent on WWE programming and 2016 had some star promos.

I'll give the nod to both AJ Styles and John Cena for their promos at the contract signing for their Royal Rumble match.

Spoiler

Re: WWE Promo of the Year

Before I even clicked on this thread I was thinking something AJ/Cena related as soon as I saw the thread title.

Watching AJ's Most Savage Moments of 2016 made my jaw drop a little. AJ did not hold back in the slightest when it came to telling John what time it was. Some of the shit he said was so true. So very, very true.

Two stingers have been..

"You're movies are OK. Not the one's that you're starring in, but your cameo appearances are funny enough I guess"

"You'll never be as good as The Rock at acting and you'll never be as good in the ring as me!"

Ouch.

Talk to him, AJ! What else?!

I need more of this in my life.
    PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Before I even clicked on this thread I was thinking something AJ/Cena related as soon as I saw the thread title.

Watching AJ's Most Savage Moments of 2016 made my jaw drop a little. AJ did not hold back in the slightest when it came to telling John what time it was. Some of the shit he said was so true. So very, very true.

Two stingers have been..

"You're movies are OK. Not the one's that you're starring in, but your cameo appearances are funny enough I guess"

"You'll never be as good as The Rock at acting and you'll never be as good in the ring as me!"

Ouch.

Talk to him, AJ! What else?!

I need more of this in my life.
      PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

There's also John Cena's interview from the January 10th Smackdown, just before his match with Baron Corbin. It's short, but excellent.

I don't watch Raw, so any good promos from there would be much appreciated!

Comment

There's also John Cena's interview from the January 10th Smackdown, just before his match with Baron Corbin. It's short, but excellent.

I don't watch Raw, so any good promos from there would be much appreciated!

Comment

Anything Miz related

Comment

Anything Miz related

Comment

Originally posted by KellyRo View Post
                Anything Miz related
                True. Especially the one where he went off on Daniel Bryan on Talking Smack.

Still My Champ
                Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by KellyRo View Post
                  Anything Miz related
                  True. Especially the one where he went off on Daniel Bryan on Talking Smack.

Still My Champ
                  Thanks, surrender.

Comment

I think Miz would be better suited on RAW. He's a terrible wrestler, but he can talk his ass off. Perfect for RAW. They can trade him for Sami Zayn.

Comment

I think Miz would be better suited on RAW. He's a terrible wrestler, but he can talk his ass off. Perfect for RAW. They can trade him for Sami Zayn.

Comment

Originally posted by mx518 View Post
                        To each his own, The Miz has become one of the most consistent performers in the company. He isn't as flashy as some of the other people in the company (as Daniel Bryan says he works "safe") but still he had in 2-3 MOTY performances last year (Extreme Rules, Backlash, No Mercy) so he isn't terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by mx518 View Post
                          To each his own, The Miz has become one of the most consistent performers in the company. He isn't as flashy as some of the other people in the company (as Daniel Bryan says he works "safe") but still he had in 2-3 MOTY performances last year (Extreme Rules, Backlash, No Mercy) so he isn't terrible.

Comment

Definitely this one from The Miz:

Spoiler

I'm sure Bray Wyatt had a couple good ones this year but I'll have to do some digging to find them.

Comment

Definitely this one from The Miz:

Spoiler

I'm sure Bray Wyatt had a couple good ones this year but I'll have to do some digging to find them.

Comment

Working...
                              X