Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here.

I wanna see more of Bring It To The Table. It was really fun to watch. I hope they do this at least once a month.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

Re: WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here

Originally posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    I wanna see more of Bring It To The Table. It was really fun to watch. I hope they do this at least once a month.
    Agreed. That was a great format and a really good show. Heyman is perfect for that show and JBL is really good for a panel type show.
    -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
    -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
    -KCCO
    ---θ---
    Currently playing:
    PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
    Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
    IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
    Feel free to add me.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here

Originally posted by CM Punk'd View Post
      Agreed. That was a great format and a really good show. Heyman is perfect for that show and JBL is really good for a panel type show.
      -KCCO
      ---θ---
      Currently playing:
      PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
      Feel free to add me.
      sigpic

Comment

Anybody know if they're shooting more breaking ground episodes? Still my fave Network original by a mile.
        Bring back the fourth wall

Comment

Anybody know if they're shooting more breaking ground episodes? Still my fave Network original by a mile.
          Bring back the fourth wall

Comment

Re: WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here.

Any idea on future Austin Podcasts on the network? It feels like its been a while since we had one.
            -KCCO
            ---θ---
            Currently playing:
            Feel free to add me.
            sigpic

Comment

Re: WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here.

Any idea on future Austin Podcasts on the network? It feels like its been a while since we had one.
              -KCCO
              ---θ---
              Currently playing:
              Feel free to add me.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StunVKMcmahon View Post
                There'll probably be one during WrestleMania week.

Still My Champ
                Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by StunVKMcmahon View Post
                  There'll probably be one during WrestleMania week.

Still My Champ
                  Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Bring It To The Table was fantastic.

Rosenberg does a good job of presenting general fan concerns of the product and having Heyman/JBL spin their corporate speak is a hoot. Heyman is a wordsmith, but he was upstaged by JBL who supported his views with stone cold facts.

It's the closest show we've got to Livewire, except it doesn't have Vince Russo and isn't horrible.

Comment

Bring It To The Table was fantastic.

Rosenberg does a good job of presenting general fan concerns of the product and having Heyman/JBL spin their corporate speak is a hoot. Heyman is a wordsmith, but he was upstaged by JBL who supported his views with stone cold facts.

It's the closest show we've got to Livewire, except it doesn't have Vince Russo and isn't horrible.

Comment

The only thing I didn't like about Bring it to the Table is that JBL sounded like Vince Mcmahon's accountant. I hate those stupid arguments where "it makes money, it brings in ratings, etc" ..I wish people would be more concerned about the quality of content instead of revenue earned. But obviously quality of content is subjective.

And obviously JBL is gonna bring up all the statistics. He's a full time employee with the WWE, and Vince signs his paychecks, so he's going to always kiss Vince's ass no matter what. Which is sad because JBL doesn't need the WWE; he could easily make a lot of money doing a million other things.

I really wish that Heyman would stop interrupting Rosenberg too. And I'd agree with most of Rosenbergs opinions.

Comment

The only thing I didn't like about Bring it to the Table is that JBL sounded like Vince Mcmahon's accountant. I hate those stupid arguments where "it makes money, it brings in ratings, etc" ..I wish people would be more concerned about the quality of content instead of revenue earned. But obviously quality of content is subjective.

And obviously JBL is gonna bring up all the statistics. He's a full time employee with the WWE, and Vince signs his paychecks, so he's going to always kiss Vince's ass no matter what. Which is sad because JBL doesn't need the WWE; he could easily make a lot of money doing a million other things.

I really wish that Heyman would stop interrupting Rosenberg too. And I'd agree with most of Rosenbergs opinions.

Comment

i feel Pete Rosenberg needs to be abit more aggressive in his stance against Jbl. The show was good but it was too pro WWE. I would like a fourth member maybe on the fans side. Sure raws third hour earns them more money but you could also make the argument that it's pushing away there viewers as it's so god dam boring to sit through.

Comment

i feel Pete Rosenberg needs to be abit more aggressive in his stance against Jbl. The show was good but it was too pro WWE. I would like a fourth member maybe on the fans side. Sure raws third hour earns them more money but you could also make the argument that it's pushing away there viewers as it's so god dam boring to sit through.

Comment

Working...
                              X