Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here.

Originally posted by T.K. Outcast View Post
    I just watched WWE 24: Wrestlemania 32.Holy shit,I didn't know that Zack Ryder had to battle cancer when he was in high school.
    I watched that last night, its amazing to see the joy in AJ Styles face at being at Wrestlemania, and it was shocking about Zach Ryder.

Comment

Re: WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here.

WWE needs to come back with a second season of rivalries.

Comment

WWE needs to come back with a second season of rivalries.

Comment

Does anyone know if I can find the original episodes of wcw nitro?

Like I've put together a watch list of wwe raw &ppvs from the first 6 months of '97. I want to do the same with wcw so I can binge over the weekend but I can't find any Nitros....am I overlooking them?

Btw, I really like table for 3 but I didn't enjoy any of the diva ones. The men are more interesting..

Thank you Surrender!!!
          Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
          If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Does anyone know if I can find the original episodes of wcw nitro?

Like I've put together a watch list of wwe raw &ppvs from the first 6 months of '97. I want to do the same with wcw so I can binge over the weekend but I can't find any Nitros....am I overlooking them?

Btw, I really like table for 3 but I didn't enjoy any of the diva ones. The men are more interesting..

Thank you Surrender!!!
            If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

[MENTION=15786]Mistress[/MENTION] go down to "the vault" at the bottom, every episode of Nitro is there.

Comment

[MENTION=15786]Mistress[/MENTION] go down to "the vault" at the bottom, every episode of Nitro is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress View Post
                  Agreed. Felt like the women's ones everyone was trying too hard and forcing stuff (happened on a couple of the men's ones as well). But then you get New Day, IC Club, Brass Rong, etc where the guys come off so chill and fun and it just felt like a regular dinner discussion and not some set up thing.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress View Post
                    Agreed. Felt like the women's ones everyone was trying too hard and forcing stuff (happened on a couple of the men's ones as well). But then you get New Day, IC Club, Brass Rong, etc where the guys come off so chill and fun and it just felt like a regular dinner discussion and not some set up thing.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Main Event View Post

Tamina gave off this vibe she didn't want to be there from the beginning and the entire show she wasn't even engaged in the discussion like I expected.

the men were so relaxed. My favorite episode was The Giants (Mark Henry, Kane and Big Show)

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Main Event View Post

Tamina gave off this vibe she didn't want to be there from the beginning and the entire show she wasn't even engaged in the discussion like I expected.

the men were so relaxed. My favorite episode was The Giants (Mark Henry, Kane and Big Show)

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

I really like the second season much better of table for 3. The snippets in between make it more interesting than just watching 3 people talk. oh and I'm with you mistress, the giants one was the most entertaining episode for me too. You could see the friendship between the three men.

Comment

I really like the second season much better of table for 3. The snippets in between make it more interesting than just watching 3 people talk. oh and I'm with you mistress, the giants one was the most entertaining episode for me too. You could see the friendship between the three men.

Comment

Interesting note from Bring it to the Table last night...

JBL said he's calling Taker/Reigns with cole and it's one of the biggest honors of his career and we'll be seeing "John Wayne walk in with his six shooter one last time"...and it should close the show out of respect to The Undertaker.

That's the first time we've heard anyone from WWE hint at this being it for him.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Interesting note from Bring it to the Table last night...

JBL said he's calling Taker/Reigns with cole and it's one of the biggest honors of his career and we'll be seeing "John Wayne walk in with his six shooter one last time"...and it should close the show out of respect to The Undertaker.

That's the first time we've heard anyone from WWE hint at this being it for him.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X