Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ongoing NXT Thoughts Thread

Originally posted by Blindy View Post
    TM-61 sounds like a learn able pokemon move.
    Will-O-Wisp if I'm not mistaken.

Jeff Hardy WWE return confirmed!

Comment

Originally posted by Blindy View Post
      TM-61 sounds like a learn able pokemon move.
      Will-O-Wisp if I'm not mistaken.

Jeff Hardy WWE return confirmed!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
        Oh, hey, they're turning A Double heel against Nakamura.

About fucking time.
        Absolutely the right call. NXT doesn't have heels, Aries was already lost in the shuffle as a face (almost entirely because of Nakamura) so it's a feud that makes perfect sense. Nak/Aries should be awesome, then you give me Nakamura/Joe at Takeover: Brooklyn II and I book a train ticket to NYC and forfeit my life savings for the tickets.

Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
        Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
          Oh, hey, they're turning A Double heel against Nakamura.

About fucking time.
          Absolutely the right call. NXT doesn't have heels, Aries was already lost in the shuffle as a face (almost entirely because of Nakamura) so it's a feud that makes perfect sense. Nak/Aries should be awesome, then you give me Nakamura/Joe at Takeover: Brooklyn II and I book a train ticket to NYC and forfeit my life savings for the tickets.

Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
          Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Comment

even when he feuded with Baron Corbin, Austin Aries mic work sounded heelish. So I'm glad he's possibly going to turn heel now. and an Austin Aries vs. Shisnsuke Nakamura feud will help rebuild the division's strength.
            Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
            Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
            Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
            Cena fan for LIFE
            Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

even when he feuded with Baron Corbin, Austin Aries mic work sounded heelish. So I'm glad he's possibly going to turn heel now. and an Austin Aries vs. Shisnsuke Nakamura feud will help rebuild the division's strength.
              Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

Fun tag match between Ciampa/Gargano and TM61. Both teams are very promising, but I expect Ciampa and Gargano to get the next shot after Revival.

Austin Aries: "I have trouble understanding you." Nakamura: "Me too!" I doubt Nakamura meant what he said, but even so it was an amusing tongue-in-cheek joke. Looking forward to their match.

I'm growing slightly more fond of No Way Josť.

The women's triple threat match was laid out very well but the execution was quite sloppy throughout. I didn't really believe any of the offense Nia Jax took until the Sparkle Splash and the suicide dive from Carmella late in the match. Carmella's finisher botch was a bit painful but she recovered well enough. Finish was a bit anticlimatic, especially after the sloppy spinebuster, but the result was clear from the outset.

Comment

Fun tag match between Ciampa/Gargano and TM61. Both teams are very promising, but I expect Ciampa and Gargano to get the next shot after Revival.

Austin Aries: "I have trouble understanding you." Nakamura: "Me too!" I doubt Nakamura meant what he said, but even so it was an amusing tongue-in-cheek joke. Looking forward to their match.

I'm growing slightly more fond of No Way Josť.

The women's triple threat match was laid out very well but the execution was quite sloppy throughout. I didn't really believe any of the offense Nia Jax took until the Sparkle Splash and the suicide dive from Carmella late in the match. Carmella's finisher botch was a bit painful but she recovered well enough. Finish was a bit anticlimatic, especially after the sloppy spinebuster, but the result was clear from the outset.

Comment

I have problems with the guy Nick Miller because I watch New Girl, so I find it all very confusing - but otherwise great to see another good tag team.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
                    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

I have problems with the guy Nick Miller because I watch New Girl, so I find it all very confusing - but otherwise great to see another good tag team.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
                      http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

One of the things NXT has done very well which I love is book the women equally to the guys.

We've got a first ever steel cage match in NXT yet when the women main event a show, it doesn't feel out of place at all or even shocking like it does Raw (the Charlotte/Natalya segment is what springs most to mind)

It's just so nice, I also can't get enough of that smile from Asuka, when you see that, you know someone is going to get hurt.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                        I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                        Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

One of the things NXT has done very well which I love is book the women equally to the guys.

We've got a first ever steel cage match in NXT yet when the women main event a show, it doesn't feel out of place at all or even shocking like it does Raw (the Charlotte/Natalya segment is what springs most to mind)

It's just so nice, I also can't get enough of that smile from Asuka, when you see that, you know someone is going to get hurt.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                          I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                          Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

i really enjoyed the Balor/Joe segment. It didn't feel boring, or by the numbers good guy/bad guy. They both pointed out why they're frustrated with the other, in a sense. It was much needed, for a match I was already done with before the first rematch. The steel cage makes me intrigued, and with the story being that they want to rip each other apart, I pray we don't get any escape attempts, but physically using the cage to beat the ever loving crap out of each other. But this promo did make me look forward to the match in regards to just watching them go at it again. Balor didn't even go usual "be afraid of the Demon" monologue, it was all about him as a person. Even dismissing any talk about main roster push, talking about how he only cares about the now, and the steel cage is where his head is at right now. First time really looking forward to a NXT title match since probably Beast in the East.
                            Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

i really enjoyed the Balor/Joe segment. It didn't feel boring, or by the numbers good guy/bad guy. They both pointed out why they're frustrated with the other, in a sense. It was much needed, for a match I was already done with before the first rematch. The steel cage makes me intrigued, and with the story being that they want to rip each other apart, I pray we don't get any escape attempts, but physically using the cage to beat the ever loving crap out of each other. But this promo did make me look forward to the match in regards to just watching them go at it again. Balor didn't even go usual "be afraid of the Demon" monologue, it was all about him as a person. Even dismissing any talk about main roster push, talking about how he only cares about the now, and the steel cage is where his head is at right now. First time really looking forward to a NXT title match since probably Beast in the East.
                              Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

The Balor/Joe interview was so-so to me. On the one hand, it was a nice way to keep the feud going in an original way. But on the other hand, the interview was pretty awkward. It felt as though both guys were winging it, which is fine, but that they weren't good enough at improvisation on the mic. Joe asked Balor why he didn't fight to give Joe a title shot on a couple of occasions, and Balor clearly had no answer for that, which kinda took away from the fact that Balor is the face and Joe is the heel in this feud. It didn't do anything to get me interested in seeing them fight for a third time.

Fun opening promo and match between The Revival and Gargano/Ciampa. Loved the finish to the match, especially since I thought The Revival winning was a foregone conclusion. A surprising result but it didn't really hurt The Revival especially considering they got their heat back after the match. Very surprised at the complete lack of reaction to American Alpha. I mean, the crowd was pretty unenthusiastic throughout the night, but they at least made some noise for most things. American Alpha got nothing.

Nice contract signing between Nia Jax and Asuka. Short and sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X