Bryan/Kane to Continue Even Past Stretcher Match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan/Kane to Continue Even Past Stretcher Match

According to sources, WWE creative decided to change the original plan of a Buried Alive match between Daniel Bryan and Kane at Money in the Bank to a Stretcher Match because WWE doesn’t plan on ending the feud between Bryan and Kane at the event, or whichever event Bryan will ultimately return at.

Source: The Wrestling Observer
    http://www.prowrestling.com/possible...tretcher-match

Re: Bryan/Kane to Continue Even Past Stretcher Match

Oh, this is going to be an awesome storyline.

Honestly, the story of Daniel Bryan and Kane is actually a good one. One time frenemies, the YES/NO creation, Dr. Shelby, tag titles, the turn, the return of the mask, the feud is at the heel part. Eventually, before Kanes final match in the WWE; it'll come full circle with Kane saving Daniel Bryan. Kane will then go on to finish a final feud and fight his last match.

The problem is that the feud has been stupid. Kane is Stephanie's property, his monster. She's using him to fight his old friend. Maybe if they played into the old friendship instead of how much he could scare Brie Bella, then this could be a good feud. The failure is the laziness and lack of effort into that storyline. The two were an awesome tag team and they should get an awesome feud.

This shits a solid C+ storyline. That's the problem.

Comment

Oh, this is going to be an awesome storyline.

Honestly, the story of Daniel Bryan and Kane is actually a good one. One time frenemies, the YES/NO creation, Dr. Shelby, tag titles, the turn, the return of the mask, the feud is at the heel part. Eventually, before Kanes final match in the WWE; it'll come full circle with Kane saving Daniel Bryan. Kane will then go on to finish a final feud and fight his last match.

The problem is that the feud has been stupid. Kane is Stephanie's property, his monster. She's using him to fight his old friend. Maybe if they played into the old friendship instead of how much he could scare Brie Bella, then this could be a good feud. The failure is the laziness and lack of effort into that storyline. The two were an awesome tag team and they should get an awesome feud.

This shits a solid C+ storyline. That's the problem.

Comment

But this time it's different.

It's THE DEMON KANE.
        Originally posted by mx518
        he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
        No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
        NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

But this time it's different.

It's THE DEMON KANE.
          he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
          No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.

Comment

This is just Meltzer speculating again. Nothing to see here.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

This is just Meltzer speculating again. Nothing to see here.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

My previous post was a Positive Posey, now it's time for the Negative Nancy.

TICK TOCK! TICK TOCK!

You hear that?

No, it's not the return of MVP, no it's time off the WWE history books without the main championship being defended. Daniel Bryan is losing stock amongst the higher ups.

Comment

TICK TOCK! TICK TOCK!

You hear that?

No, it's not the return of MVP, no it's time off the WWE history books without the main championship being defended. Daniel Bryan is losing stock amongst the higher ups.

Comment

They want Bryan's reign to fail. That's the only logical explanation for this Kane bullshit to continue. If anybody can think of a better reason, I'm all ears.

Comment

They want Bryan's reign to fail. That's the only logical explanation for this Kane bullshit to continue. If anybody can think of a better reason, I'm all ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Krimzon View Post
                        WWE Creative is REALLY inept and/or complacent.

If the company REALLY wants Bryan to fail (and I'm hesitant to believe this, YES, everyone. You didn't misread that.) they have far more problems than he could ever hope to solve on his own.

Comment

WWE Creative is REALLY inept and/or complacent.

If the company REALLY wants Bryan to fail (and I'm hesitant to believe this, YES, everyone. You didn't misread that.) they have far more problems than he could ever hope to solve on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid View Post

TICK TOCK! TICK TOCK!

You hear that?

I'm out.

I'm seriously out.

There is no way to express in words how tired I am of this.

Bender

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid View Post

TICK TOCK! TICK TOCK!

You hear that?

I'm out.

I'm seriously out.

There is no way to express in words how tired I am of this.

Bender

Comment

Working...
                              X