Kemper Arena might be torn down..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemper Arena might be torn down..

Kemper Arena (The Arena Owen died in) Is either being torn down or reused for the youth. Around in Missouri though while Kemper Arena is famous for the wrestling accident that took Owen's life, it's more famous for being haunted by Owen so it's not a surprise, but figured y'all might like to know.

Re: Kemper Arena might be torn down..

Why is it possibly being tore down?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ExOfEx View Post
        They have a newer arena in KC, so there is no need for Kemper anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ExOfEx View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Leper Messiah View Post
            That and from what I understand it's too expensive on upkeep..

They also have like an 86% turn over rate of employees..Like I said a lot of people believe it's haunted by Owen so not a lot of people fighting to keep it..

And Yes, I find it funny that people claim Owen is haunting the arena...'Cause I've been there alot since my dad worked there, not once did I see Owen hanging around
            Last edited by CrazyCountryGir; 04-22-2014, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leper Messiah View Post
              That and from what I understand it's too expensive on upkeep..

They also have like an 86% turn over rate of employees..Like I said a lot of people believe it's haunted by Owen so not a lot of people fighting to keep it..

And Yes, I find it funny that people claim Owen is haunting the arena...'Cause I've been there alot since my dad worked there, not once did I see Owen hanging around

Comment

I'm originally from Kansas and that place should've been torn down at least 10 years ago. I will always fondly remember it as the site of the Kansas Jayhawks 88 national title.

Comment

I'm originally from Kansas and that place should've been torn down at least 10 years ago. I will always fondly remember it as the site of the Kansas Jayhawks 88 national title.

Comment

I don't know why, but to this day, the thought of Owen's death makes me sad and damn near depressed. He was one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. I always dreamed of watching him the World Championship

Comment

I don't know why, but to this day, the thought of Owen's death makes me sad and damn near depressed. He was one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. I always dreamed of watching him the World Championship

Comment

I don't know what to say about this I do somewhat belive that Coucate with love ones who has passed but I don't belive in Gost that go around haunting places I know to Wrestling fans it means alot but to non Wrestling fans what does it mean.

Also isn't Raw this week being held in Kansas if so I don't see them useing Kemper

So I'am sorry don't have much to say

Comment

I don't know what to say about this I do somewhat belive that Coucate with love ones who has passed but I don't belive in Gost that go around haunting places I know to Wrestling fans it means alot but to non Wrestling fans what does it mean.

Also isn't Raw this week being held in Kansas if so I don't see them useing Kemper

Comment

Originally posted by LTS View Post

I'm from well everywhere in Missouri, but most people in Kansas are happy for it to go. While we had great things after '99 it was always tainted to a degree. I was eleven Owen died, and my favorite place in the world was Kemper Arena, it just wasn't the same afterwards. Of course the Ghost of Owen lives on to this day, but I credit it to not actually a ghost, but standing where the ring was or on the catwalk just causes shivers go up your spine because you can picture how it happened.

Or at least that is my take.

R.I.P Owen Hart, can't believe it's been 14 years and 11 months to this day.
                            Last edited by CrazyCountryGir; 04-23-2014, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LTS View Post

I'm from well everywhere in Missouri, but most people in Kansas are happy for it to go. While we had great things after '99 it was always tainted to a degree. I was eleven Owen died, and my favorite place in the world was Kemper Arena, it just wasn't the same afterwards. Of course the Ghost of Owen lives on to this day, but I credit it to not actually a ghost, but standing where the ring was or on the catwalk just causes shivers go up your spine because you can picture how it happened.

Or at least that is my take.

R.I.P Owen Hart, can't believe it's been 14 years and 11 months to this day.

Comment

Working...
                              X