This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The NXT Developmental Women Updates Thread

Hoping Nikki walks out with the title. I felt the same after the last multi-woman match, but yeah. I'm okay if Ember has a run in to cause a distraction. Gimme some cross!

Comment

Hoping Nikki walks out with the title. I felt the same after the last multi-woman match, but yeah. I'm okay if Ember has a run in to cause a distraction. Gimme some cross!

Comment

Not surprised she's out - that was a very nasty bump. Would like them to put The Iconic Duo in to replace her to be honest.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
        http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

Not surprised she's out - that was a very nasty bump. Would like them to put The Iconic Duo in to replace her to be honest.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
          http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

I think adding in Billie/Peyton would ruin the match, and I like both of them. Heck, adding just one of them ruins the dynamic presented right now. Right now you have the bad-ass heel in Asuka and the crazy heel in Nikki. Ruby is the underdog having to get through both of them. Asuka should retain since Ruby and Nikki can't keep their hands off each other, and then Ember chases Asuka to Brooklyn and gets the title. This sucks for Ember, but I don't think she was gonna win anyway. This just adds a different layer to her chase and eventual win.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

I think adding in Billie/Peyton would ruin the match, and I like both of them. Heck, adding just one of them ruins the dynamic presented right now. Right now you have the bad-ass heel in Asuka and the crazy heel in Nikki. Ruby is the underdog having to get through both of them. Asuka should retain since Ruby and Nikki can't keep their hands off each other, and then Ember chases Asuka to Brooklyn and gets the title. This sucks for Ember, but I don't think she was gonna win anyway. This just adds a different layer to her chase and eventual win.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

Poor Ember. It was looking to be her big day. Now I think Nikki Cross will be the one likely to walk out champion. Or Asuka still.
                ★ DO IT WITH FLAIR! ★

-surrender-

Comment

Poor Ember. It was looking to be her big day. Now I think Nikki Cross will be the one likely to walk out champion. Or Asuka still.
                  ★ DO IT WITH FLAIR! ★

-surrender-

Comment

Rosita fans- Thea was ringside for Andrade's match making faces at him. He has like a deadbeat gimmick right now and, although it's not clear if she's actually signed, the speculation is that she will be his handler.

Comment

Rosita fans- Thea was ringside for Andrade's match making faces at him. He has like a deadbeat gimmick right now and, although it's not clear if she's actually signed, the speculation is that she will be his handler.

Comment

The triple threat was a pretty fun match , with some sloppy moments but overall pretty good. I don't think Asuka is really suited to this type of spotfest type match. In fact I think whats holding some Asuka's WWE matches from being really great is the lack of technical matt wrestling that is her strong suit. Somone like Io will be much better at the typical nXT match because she's much more athletic.

Comment

The triple threat was a pretty fun match , with some sloppy moments but overall pretty good. I don't think Asuka is really suited to this type of spotfest type match. In fact I think whats holding some Asuka's WWE matches from being really great is the lack of technical matt wrestling that is her strong suit. Somone like Io will be much better at the typical nXT match because she's much more athletic.

Comment

Apparently Thea Trinidad was signed by WWE.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

Originally posted by milopo View Post
                                Great move by WWE. Thea has a lot of untapped potential and the Performance Center will fine tune some things. I expect her to be paired with Andrade.

surrender

Comment

Working...
                                X