This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The NXT Developmental Divas Updates Thread

^That's an older picture...they haven't been paired together. They've actually wrestled against each other a few times on house shows. Becky has this gimmick where everything she says is a limerick.l

surrender

Comment

Charlotte's promo on NXT was further proof that she doesn't fit with the BFFs. It wasn't a bad promo but it just seems forced to me. And you could see how much more natural the team looks without Charlotte when they came to the ring without her. Natalya and Summer's match was fine, but in some parts it was identical to the match they had on Superstars recently. Hopefully Summer can start wearing her NXT attires on WWE TV eventually.

Funny how they accidentally played Nattie's old theme when she won.

Comment

Charlotte's promo on NXT was further proof that she doesn't fit with the BFFs. It wasn't a bad promo but it just seems forced to me. And you could see how much more natural the team looks without Charlotte when they came to the ring without her. Natalya and Summer's match was fine, but in some parts it was identical to the match they had on Superstars recently. Hopefully Summer can start wearing her NXT attires on WWE TV eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post

Charlotte sticks out like a sore thumb with the BFF's...they really could have left her a face. She seemed more natural working as one...I understand they wanted to turn her for the Bayley storyline but it hasn't really. If they just wanted a 3rd member for the BFF's they could have introduced one of the newbies.

surrender

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post

Charlotte sticks out like a sore thumb with the BFF's...they really could have left her a face. She seemed more natural working as one...I understand they wanted to turn her for the Bayley storyline but it hasn't really. If they just wanted a 3rd member for the BFF's they could have introduced one of the newbies.

surrender

Comment

I really thought Raquel would be added, especially if she continued with the ultra diva gimmick she had the first go round. Veronica's gimmick fits the BFF's more, so going out of there way with Charlotte is of course coming off very forced. But they are down there to learn, so I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt. Some people said Sasha couldn't act or have a character and look how well she's doing now. If Emma is getting the call up, we need faces besides Paige and Bayley.
              Last edited by Brooklyn; 01-23-2014, 05:32 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

I really thought Raquel would be added, especially if she continued with the ultra diva gimmick she had the first go round. Veronica's gimmick fits the BFF's more, so going out of there way with Charlotte is of course coming off very forced. But they are down there to learn, so I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt. Some people said Sasha couldn't act or have a character and look how well she's doing now. If Emma is getting the call up, we need faces besides Paige and Bayley.

Comment

Unfortunately we know that Raquel and Charlotte are always going to be featured because of their parents, so I'm hoping that they form a Legacy type team so I can just fast forward whenever they are on screen. As everyone has been saying for a while now, this heel turn for Charlotte is absolutely brutal. Acting and cutting a promo clearly isn't her strong point, and her look and personality is not a good fit for the BFFs at all. She quite clearly should have stayed as a babyface because while I don't like her, there's no doubt that she is is athletic and has potential in the ring.

Originally posted by Brooklyn
                  Some people said Sasha couldn't act or have a character and look how well she's doing now.
                  Who was saying that? If anyone was that was pretty stupid. Sasha's problem when she was a babyface was that she never got introduced with any sort of character so no one had any reason to really care about her. No one would have known how good her acting was until she got to talk with Summer, and as you say she's done a really good job.

Comment

Unfortunately we know that Raquel and Charlotte are always going to be featured because of their parents, so I'm hoping that they form a Legacy type team so I can just fast forward whenever they are on screen. As everyone has been saying for a while now, this heel turn for Charlotte is absolutely brutal. Acting and cutting a promo clearly isn't her strong point, and her look and personality is not a good fit for the BFFs at all. She quite clearly should have stayed as a babyface because while I don't like her, there's no doubt that she is is athletic and has potential in the ring.

Originally posted by Brooklyn
                    Some people said Sasha couldn't act or have a character and look how well she's doing now.
                    Who was saying that? If anyone was that was pretty stupid. Sasha's problem when she was a babyface was that she never got introduced with any sort of character so no one had any reason to really care about her. No one would have known how good her acting was until she got to talk with Summer, and as you say she's done a really good job.

Comment

Brandi Rhodes has been going by Eden Stiles at live events but has been trying to get management to let her use Brandi Rhodes or even Eden Rhodes as her name but they keep turning her down. Seems strange they wouldn't allow her to do so since she's already been referenced as Cody's wife on TV and such.

Comment

Brandi Rhodes has been going by Eden Stiles at live events but has been trying to get management to let her use Brandi Rhodes or even Eden Rhodes as her name but they keep turning her down. Seems strange they wouldn't allow her to do so since she's already been referenced as Cody's wife on TV and such.

Comment

Any update on Scarlett Bordeaux or Jessie McKay coming to WWE e.v.o.l?

Pleased to see Barbi Hayden had a tryout too, the more indy girls on WWE's radar the better!

Comment

Pleased to see Barbi Hayden had a tryout too, the more indy girls on WWE's radar the better!

Comment

Originally posted by Homewrecker View Post

All I know is that WWE has been talking about Jessie McKay, don't know if she's going to get a tryout or not but I heard from an NXT diva that Scarlett is supposed to get a tryout soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Homewrecker View Post

All I know is that WWE has been talking about Jessie McKay, don't know if she's going to get a tryout or not but I heard from an NXT diva that Scarlett is supposed to get a tryout soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X