Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikki Bella returning soon to save the heel side of the SD division?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nikki Bella returning soon to save the heel side of the SD division?

Yeah, Charlotte as a heel basically calls for her to be the centerpiece. We just had that on Raw, so why?!? Same goes for Nikki. I'd rather they keep the focus on building up Carmella. Sure Nikki is better in the ring, but...

Comment

Yeah, Charlotte as a heel basically calls for her to be the centerpiece. We just had that on Raw, so why?!? Same goes for Nikki. I'd rather they keep the focus on building up Carmella. Sure Nikki is better in the ring, but...

Comment

Yeah Nikki just works better as a face to me, I was never really blown away with her as a heel. While I thought she improved immensely in the ring during her heel title reign, I thought she never really developed on the mic to be a believable heel. She always kind of came off like she was playing a campy 90's teen movie mean girl, it never seemed to be her turned up to 11. As a face, even though she's still not great on the mic I feel like she is more believable in what she's saying, if that makes much sense. I feel like Nikki spouting the inspirational stuff works for her character. I mean her shirts say Fearless Nikki after all.
        #THROWBACK

Comment

Yeah Nikki just works better as a face to me, I was never really blown away with her as a heel. While I thought she improved immensely in the ring during her heel title reign, I thought she never really developed on the mic to be a believable heel. She always kind of came off like she was playing a campy 90's teen movie mean girl, it never seemed to be her turned up to 11. As a face, even though she's still not great on the mic I feel like she is more believable in what she's saying, if that makes much sense. I feel like Nikki spouting the inspirational stuff works for her character. I mean her shirts say Fearless Nikki after all.
          #THROWBACK

Comment

Working...
          X