Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/17 Raw

Go Alexa!

Mickie trying to get the crowd riled up and getting silence in response is so awkward.

Re: 4/17 Raw

To be fair, aside from mentions of Ohio or Columbus they've been pretty flat.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Main Event View Post
        True, but this has been a weekly trend for Mickie since her return.

Comment

Originally posted by The Main Event View Post

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
            Also true. But I still don't even know what Mickie is supposed to be right now. She's just floating along with no real substance.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
              Also true. But I still don't even know what Mickie is supposed to be right now. She's just floating along with no real substance.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

They've completely mishandled Mickie's return. It's ridiculous.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

They've completely mishandled Mickie's return. It's ridiculous.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

I think they are using her perfectly. She is the "you must this good to challenge for a title" person. Mickie is not the future, but she can help get the girls over. Sooner or later she will have her moment when she goes for her final run.
                    Flowers gathered in the morning,
                    Afternoon they blossom on,
                    Still are withered by the evening:
                    You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

I think they are using her perfectly. She is the "you must this good to challenge for a title" person. Mickie is not the future, but she can help get the girls over. Sooner or later she will have her moment when she goes for her final run.
                      Flowers gathered in the morning,
                      Afternoon they blossom on,
                      Still are withered by the evening:
                      You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
                        Is a gate-keeper you don't care about really someone to be cared about?

They need to give us a reason to give a damn aside from her title wins from a decade ago.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
                          Is a gate-keeper you don't care about really someone to be cared about?

They need to give us a reason to give a damn aside from her title wins from a decade ago.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

I think it was hard for Mickie to get much of a reaction given that the match was in Columbus. And the crowd SURE AS HELL wanted Alexa Bliss to win the match tonight. They were not going to take another girl over their hometown queen.

Mickie's return has not been handled well since her quick set of losses to Becky and abrupt face turn. I think they need to resolve the issue with Alexa as well to establish her as a veteran mentor girl. Or have her team up with Bayley more. Bayley is supposed to be over the stars that she's teaming up with a "legend" like Mickie who she was only watching on TV years ago.

That said, the crowd popped for Alexa HARD. And cheered for her HARD, which is expected. I half expected Nia to pin Alexa because of the hometown curse, just to build up on Nia's heelness more. But hey, congrats to Alexa for the win. That was also pretty much how she became #1 contender in SD, right! Carmella kicked Nikki, Alexa pushed her out of the ring, and made the pin. The match was good all-in-all, but damn is Nia fuckin' dangerous. She is not careful at all tossing the girls around. She can make it look powerful without being careless. I'm glad Charlotte's away from her, but worry highly for Sasha and Alexa.
                            ★ DO IT WITH FLAIR! ★

-surrender-

Comment

I think it was hard for Mickie to get much of a reaction given that the match was in Columbus. And the crowd SURE AS HELL wanted Alexa Bliss to win the match tonight. They were not going to take another girl over their hometown queen.

Mickie's return has not been handled well since her quick set of losses to Becky and abrupt face turn. I think they need to resolve the issue with Alexa as well to establish her as a veteran mentor girl. Or have her team up with Bayley more. Bayley is supposed to be over the stars that she's teaming up with a "legend" like Mickie who she was only watching on TV years ago.

That said, the crowd popped for Alexa HARD. And cheered for her HARD, which is expected. I half expected Nia to pin Alexa because of the hometown curse, just to build up on Nia's heelness more. But hey, congrats to Alexa for the win. That was also pretty much how she became #1 contender in SD, right! Carmella kicked Nikki, Alexa pushed her out of the ring, and made the pin. The match was good all-in-all, but damn is Nia fuckin' dangerous. She is not careful at all tossing the girls around. She can make it look powerful without being careless. I'm glad Charlotte's away from her, but worry highly for Sasha and Alexa.
                              ★ DO IT WITH FLAIR! ★

-surrender-

Comment

Working...
                              X