Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A positive Knockouts Thread!: Solid additions to the roster Diamante and MJ Jenkins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A positive Knockouts Thread!: Solid additions to the roster Diamante and MJ Jen

While it is nice IW trying to get more female talent I think they did too much too fast. When you throw in that many people that fast you don't really get a chance to get attached to someone.

My first thought when people were claiming they deserve a knockout title shot was who the hell are all of you. Most of you it is the first time people have seen you on IW tv and you already think you should be champion. Also doing it around the time of the announcer war was really bad since it was too distracting.
    TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

Re: A positive Knockouts Thread!: Solid additions to the roster Diamante and MJ Jen

While it is nice IW trying to get more female talent I think they did too much too fast. When you throw in that many people that fast you don't really get a chance to get attached to someone.

My first thought when people were claiming they deserve a knockout title shot was who the hell are all of you. Most of you it is the first time people have seen you on IW tv and you already think you should be champion. Also doing it around the time of the announcer war was really bad since it was too distracting.
      TNA Forum Title History
      Forum Championship (1 time)
      Tag Team Championship (3 time)
      X Championship (2 time)
      Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

Working...
      X