Clear All

Re: Was ODB ever a good wrestler?

Short answer. No.

Comment

Short answer. No.

Comment

I think she was an interesting character with basic wrestling skills who was able to be carried to an average match by better workers.

Spoiler

*Many thanks to the amazing surrender for my banner*
        #TeamAuthority
        R.E.A.L

Comment

I think she was an interesting character with basic wrestling skills who was able to be carried to an average match by better workers.

Spoiler

*Many thanks to the amazing surrender for my banner*
          #TeamAuthority
          R.E.A.L

Comment

Admittedly, I wasn't a fan of hers. I felt indifference toward her in general. I guess, she was all right. In my opinion, she got over more due to her character than her in-ring skills. I mean, she was good at connecting with the TNA fans. However, her shtick became tedious over time.
            sigpic

"It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best."
            - Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Comment

Admittedly, I wasn't a fan of hers. I felt indifference toward her in general. I guess, she was all right. In my opinion, she got over more due to her character than her in-ring skills. I mean, she was good at connecting with the TNA fans. However, her shtick became tedious over time.
              sigpic

"It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best."
              - Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Comment

Define "wrestler". Is she a great worker? Nope. Does she entertain? Yup. She has fans so she is effective.
                "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!": Ancient Klingon Proverb.

Comment

Define "wrestler". Is she a great worker? Nope. Does she entertain? Yup. She has fans so she is effective.
                  "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!": Ancient Klingon Proverb.

Comment

Was ODB good in-ring wise?

Not really, however having said that, she did have one of the more interesting characters, in the early days of the knockout's division, which no doubt helped her get over with the crowd. Basically, she was/is decent at best in the ring, her mic skills aren't that good, and what was at one time an interesting character (compared to the other knockout's in the division at the time) has long since been played out.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                    Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                    Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Was ODB good in-ring wise?

Not really, however having said that, she did have one of the more interesting characters, in the early days of the knockout's division, which no doubt helped her get over with the crowd. Basically, she was/is decent at best in the ring, her mic skills aren't that good, and what was at one time an interesting character (compared to the other knockout's in the division at the time) has long since been played out.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                      Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                      Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Working...
                      X